[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWAx4EBwSzBUIHHgdjIoEJqgxSDkgPxBEtES8Rlp6hG8gc3B9BJpWOPCoLKwosnC0fMtHlizpYF1Q7fEGWRKtFR0WdSVFJsUyzUXRTUlVLVa5Vxl3yXyph4vnbZJ1MLWjyakNrF52ucFJ8S3yDf8aCEIKbg9uFMhEPidOLjIw2jumPGo-mj_pWSpJukyeVIJUulnSaO5rgpwiexKEvogCio6aZpr6nNKi5rrO4yrxWvOq-isBUwGbAmsCcwfPLvc_d0B_Q9dJ81abXz9n837Dhc-OE6-Tr7uv1Ow3tPO-I7-vwH_DV8YryHfk3-d1-xw==
slightly change for more dps -50%maxhp +116% cold damage too squishy or ok?
@LoseyourmInd: i guess its tooo squishy
hi , noob here

can i follow this build if im a shadow character ?
So I decided to play this build as my first character for prophecy and I'm really enjoying it.

As someone else said, there's no real need for a leveling skill tree if have some experience with poe. Bitterdream is amazing for leveling up, after a short while I wanted to run faster so I bought 2 daggers (using poe.trade ... its amazing) looking mainly for added cold dmg to spells and spell crit chance they were pretty cheap, spent 2 alchemy's on my first daggers around level 35 and finally replaced both at level 71. If your interested in what I got here's a link to my character:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CatInASuit/characters
Quick question : why keep the cast on damage taken / frost wall / enfeeble et low level? what's the problem with leveling them above 1/10/5 ?
"
Shtong wrote:
Quick question : why keep the cast on damage taken / frost wall / enfeeble et low level? what's the problem with leveling them above 1/10/5 ?

At a guess I would say to allow them to proc more often.
TFIGEGKTB
"
Shtong wrote:

yea its to make it proc more
Been doing kinda similar build on HC Essence.

It more or less ok, but 2 points i'm right now unhappy with:

1) Leveling with FPulse is not easy, especially in act 4 normal and further. You really need your 5-6 link here.

2) Elemental reflect is a problem. I didn't try the trap yet which you proposed, but i nearly died in Cruel 3 or 4 times to reflect mobs.

Maybe i'm still quite nooby at this point, but hard to spot reflect mobs on the fly(i know i'ts white aura). So they really cause a lot of problems.
"
CosmicMidget wrote:
Been doing kinda similar build on HC Essence.

It more or less ok, but 2 points i'm right now unhappy with:

1) Leveling with FPulse is not easy, especially in act 4 normal and further. You really need your 5-6 link here.

2) Elemental reflect is a problem. I didn't try the trap yet which you proposed, but i nearly died in Cruel 3 or 4 times to reflect mobs.

Maybe i'm still quite nooby at this point, but hard to spot reflect mobs on the fly(i know i'ts white aura). So they really cause a lot of problems.

Trap works fine imo but it slows down the speed a bit. U can also use a sapphire flask and pop it, helps alot.
Ele reflect will be your enemy but im starting to learn to spot it and always keepeing an eye on my hp/es. To help u can add small hp/mana bars over your charachters head so u see if something is about do go wrong. I love this build, t11 maps with perma freeze right now and just getting stronger and stronger. dont give up, it rly rocks
Just wanted to post my progress, my build is a little different from OP's in that I'm going CI and using inquis' consecrated ground nodes and the Beast Fur Shawl to get ~14% ES regen, as well as cover my mana issues with a sulphur flask (4% base mana regen on consecrated ground).

I also just upgraded my dagger for higher attack speed, gonna enjoy that 25% faster WB :D

and tree: clicky

It's my first time going CI so I've died a few times to inexperience there--it's just hard to get used to not having any life flasks, and having to wait for recharge! It'll be a lot better once I get my uber points though. Currently I can freeze bosses up to about T9, barring unfavourable map mods. Gonna try uber tomorrow now that I've got a 5-link BFS. T9 is also the highest tier of maps I've run so far. So I guess the build is working pretty well.

By the way, Decree of Blades is just wrecking face, it's so nice, it does more damage than my FP I'm pretty sure. I might try to swap to Decree of Frost eventually though, if running Uber is comfortable enough that I can do it efficiently.

edit: I have about 8.5k ES and 21k dps with power charges up. The DPS will also go up when I get my uber nodes, due to 25% attack/cast speed on consecrated ground.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Last edited by ThatsSoGoodman on Sep 10, 2016, 6:39:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info