[2.3/2.4]Dragon Jooced - Support/SRS Necromancer

Thanks for updating the build and the shout out lol. Currently using a 5l for SRS with 5 auras including anger wraith hatred haste and discipline. At level 69, with budget gear really enjoying the build. With those auras and my current level I get around 50-70m xp/hour on dried lake. When I run with my friend who is also SRS but we swap auras to be more efficient we get together around 90-100 million xp/hour each. Cant wait to finish the tree and fit more auras in. I love that this aura build can knuckle up and clear stuff when it needs to.
Glad to hear you're enjoying it, yea having extra auras in the earlier stages is really helpful for clearing and it just starts to get insane once you have all the aura scaling stuff, especially since every aura effectiveness node is going to boost your speed as well!
I'm playing a modified version of this build again in Legacy - has anyone found benefit to Minion Instability?
"
tynen wrote:
I'm playing a modified version of this build again in Legacy - has anyone found benefit to Minion Instability?

One clear benefit is being able to potentially do Hall of Grandmasters, it was using that that I was able to clear a couple of halls since the minions popping cannot be blocked, also pvp for the same reason, but inside of regular PvE there isnt much point since we don't spend a lot on minion life.

Edit: On another note it must be pretty awesome with the Dragon Jooce buff!
Last edited by codraziel on Apr 13, 2017, 2:22:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info