[2.3/2.4]Dragon Jooced - Support/SRS Necromancer

added another update video as well as an uber lab run
Awesome Build, highly reccomend!!
Ahhh I didn't have desecrate for the longest time.. didnt' know what i was missing.
"
tynen wrote:
Ahhh I didn't have desecrate for the longest time.. didnt' know what i was missing.

So many gems to remember! be sure to be running a level 1 clarity also for the "free" damage/cast speed
"
codraziel wrote:
"
tynen wrote:

So many gems to remember! be sure to be running a level 1 clarity also for the "free" damage/cast speed

Haha I know right!! How does clarity increase damage/cast speed?? Because of commander of darkness? It counts as an aura??
"
tynen wrote:
"
codraziel wrote:
"
tynen wrote:

Haha I know right!! How does clarity increase damage/cast speed?? Because of commander of darkness? It counts as an aura??

Correct! absolutely worth the 12 life
I finally got a 6l Infernal Mantle. Before getting the 6l I swapped out melee physical damage support for multistrike support, I did WAYYYY more damage with the multistrike - just mentioning for other people trying to build to try the two gems before deciding.

Anyway - got the 6l infernal mantle and I'm having a "mana" problem again. I can only summon 30 SRS before I run out of HP.. ;_;
"
tynen wrote:
I finally got a 6l Infernal Mantle. Before getting the 6l I swapped out melee physical damage support for multistrike support, I did WAYYYY more damage with the multistrike - just mentioning for other people trying to build to try the two gems before deciding.

Anyway - got the 6l infernal mantle and I'm having a "mana" problem again. I can only summon 30 SRS before I run out of HP.. ;_;

Yea, the 6l makes the vaal clarity sustain far more important, its why melee physical is used instead of multistrike in the 5l actually.
"
codraziel wrote:
"
tynen wrote:

Yea, the 6l makes the vaal clarity sustain far more important, its why melee physical is used instead of multistrike in the 5l actually.

Interesting. I was able to sustain the 5l with multistrike instead of melee physical dmg, I guess it's really up to the specific person's character. The dmg increase going from melee physical to multistrike was INTENSE
Oh, definitely, the highest sustained dps I could manage in a 5l was taking out echo for multistrike, unfortunately it wasn't practical for clear speed due to the high cost of sustaining, the 5l I ended up using was what ended up being most comfortable for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info