Any word on whether we will get a free re-spec with 2.4?

you can respec your ascendancy class if all of your points are refunded and you complete the labyrinth. when you go to the ascendancy plaque thing you can change your ascendancy there. not sure how expensive it is
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
It's definitely correct. Chris says you get an optional respec. Optional Respecs are full passive tree respecs. Full passive tree Respecs include ascendancy points. Most standard players will know this from experience, or have a free respec sitting around they can use to test it for themselves.
You didn't read the reddit post in my link, did you? :). Somebody asked this: "On another note, will we get an ascendancy reset with future challenge leagues?" to which Chris responded "nope". Which is where his answer seems vague. Well, the question is vague and the response doesn't exactly clear that up.

haha, no I didn't, sorry. You're right that is really vague what Chris posted, because the question was vague.

However, I am still very confident that free respecs include ascendancy points. It won't reset your ascendancy, but you can change that easily by running normal lab or something; as long as you don't allocate any ascendancy points you'll be fine.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info