Entry Fee for leagues.

Any news on entry fee leagues?
"
Any news on entry fee leagues?

If you are expecting a dev to post regarding this right before an expansion\league, well that isn't likely to happen. Maybe next time Chris does a Q\A question session it can answered then.

"
I try my hardest not to think about the consequences of what I want. I am 'Merican. I want what I want when I want it. ;)

Very valid points there - I am merely stating that I would happily pay an entrance fee to have access to customized leagues.

I state permanent as I think many of the customizations would have an adverse impact when the league ends on Standard's economy. Depending on of course how the league is set up.

I always try to think of the consequences before discussing it, which makes my feedback\comments a bit different I think as I try to sort out various negatives and stuff ahead of time.

At first I think the leagues would need to be void. Assuming they have any different modifiers then what traditional flashback leagues would have. So if its just a paid league with rotating flashback mods then I see no real issue with it, but if its like exile everywhere or anything that drastically influences drop\economy it would need to be voided.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Think about how dumb the average person is and realize that half of people are even dumber than that (George Carlin). So perhaps it's not surprising then, that nearly everyone thinks they're above average (Illusory superiority). What these phenomena tell us is how poorly the average person understands average... when they are a member of the set being evaluated. This means you (Uncle Sam pointing finger)

There are some things that we rarely, if ever, get to test our ability and see how our belief measures up to reality. These are the things where our exaggerated confidence in our competencies can skyrocket the highest. Arm chair commentating is an example; in this case it can be distilled more poignantly into arm chair game design. A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool (Shakespeare). Experience will teach you lessons you will never learn if all you do is think and talk about your vision of the best way for things to be.

One thing I will say is it's a 1000 times easier to shoot down an idea than it is to come up with one. It's easy to find a flaw when you're looking for one. If that's the main thing you do here then you're a low effort poster, even if you use a lot of words to mask it.

If I did a good job writing this post you will have a brief moment where you wonder if you're the person I'm writing about, which you will soon dismiss when you remember that you're above average.
I'm below average on a good day, but I still want to thank you for this incredible post of which I cannot understand a word of.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info