Best place to sell mirror of kalandra

Grind, grind, grind, then sell, sell, sell. And don't forget Vorici daily missions. I don't have much currency, but this past year I got a new Witch to 90, two other characters to 92 and 94, and my ranger up to 98. I probably spent around 50 ex total on the gear I needed for these builds (mainly 6L armour) but it was worth it and then some. All of my currency came from selling rares, a few uniques and a shit ton of fusings that I piled up.

I don't have a lot left, but I've had a blast with all the gear I've purchased. No regrets (well I've got about 70 of those, come to think of it, lol) and always enough cash in reserve for the little things. I'd have more exalts if I didn't spend them all on gear, but then again, I like to use my money wisely and then play the game, so it's all good for me.

OP - good luck selling your mirror and congrats on a great find! :)
I have the problem of all my wealth being tied up in gear.

I own, currently, 0 exalts.

I do, however, own like 50 20/20 skill gems, 3 or 4 6ls, an acuity, etc.

I think, if I was a company, Id fire myself for making bad choices and killing the liquidity of my company.
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
Long ago in this forum someone said that "there is no player level 100 poor"... Well, I'm at 99 and I play solo xD

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
@OP
Easiest? Just keep your Mirror for STD - they seem to be more expensive in STD.

Best in a long run? Probably buy coins. A lot of them and wait until your time will come. It will come.

Also if I understand correctly - Chrome in STD is mor expensive than in Leagues. Buying Voidheart is also good idea.

Ballsiest? Exchange for exalts and buy Reaches, then hope that Reach will go Legacy after nerf. So Reach will make your Rich in that scanario.

Personally I just got few thousands coins, some Enlighten lvl 4, some Voidhearts, and one Reach - nothing was particulary for STD to GETRICH!1!!!11$$$ - just for my builds and I could not afford to just ignore VH :3
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Aug 27, 2016, 8:54:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info