Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Best place to sell mirror of kalandra

"
Natharias wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:
Ok so you've played 3 builds in the last year. Of course you have no currency if you barely play.

I'm a casual, play solo self found and just in prophecy I've made over 100 times what you posted there. And I've gotten 4 chars in high 80s on different builds in that time.

More than the last year, if you know what you're talking about.

You've also played a temporary league, where you can get quite a bit quickly. I don't have time for temporary leagues, so that limits me to standard.

As we all know, standard is not the place to build up currency.

You realize you more than proved my point there right? 3 builds in more than a year, you can't expect to have any currency if you've played 20 hours since February.

Also reread my post where I said solo self found. Standard or league doesn't change anything when you don't trade.

This alone is more than everything you posted. And this is what's left at the end of the league which is probably less than 1/3 of what I found.
Spoiler
"
Namcap wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:
Ok so you've played 3 builds in the last year. Of course you have no currency if you barely play.

I'm a casual, play solo self found and just in prophecy I've made over 100 times what you posted there. And I've gotten 4 chars in high 80s on different builds in that time.

More than the last year, if you know what you're talking about.

You've also played a temporary league, where you can get quite a bit quickly. I don't have time for temporary leagues, so that limits me to standard.

As we all know, standard is not the place to build up currency.

You realize you more than proved my point there right? 3 builds in more than a year, you can't expect to have any currency if you've played 20 hours since February.

Also reread my post where I said solo self found. Standard or league doesn't change anything when you don't trade.

This alone is more than everything you posted. And this is what's left at the end of the league which is probably less than 1/3 of what I found.
Spoiler

Nice job missing the point.

Try re-reading without thinking only about the self-found part.
Stop complaining about having little XD Better give thanks that you are not me:

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Looking at the fact that Natharias has 5k Portal scrolls (!!), and Actqk has 120 glassblower's baubles, 154 chisels, and 24 Blessed Orbs, I'd say the reason you don't have many of the other currency orbs is because you spend them. As Natharias said already, it was probably on the wrong things.

If you want your money to grow steadily, then you should only spend a portion of what you earn.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
If I found a mirror, I'd hang onto it until I could afford to get a mirrored item. That could be a while though :)
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
dude!! sell mirror and buy like 16 Reach of Council bows ... maybe? buy at least a couple?
its a gamble though .. they Miiight retro-nerf it , guess people are assuming it will be legacy.. each will be like 30exalts or something like that?

... yeah id personally hold onto it though.. maybe?? .. man it sucks mirrors were like 300exalts or so (seems like) not too long ago

@Natharias
do you pick up Every portal scroll or what??

i have like 15 exalts (selling items) but only 300 portal scrolls lol, i open alot of portals tho too, lazy, and letting buddies in

... didnt play prophecy much , i just started it like a week ago and got footprints, im happy with that..
even with my like 5? 6? days of play in prophecy, i mustve made like 49 chaos? .. i make a note of price i bought items for.. wanted to make a collection lols

i used to use TONS of orbs rolling things, such a HUUUGE waste, stop it! lol .. maybe ooonce in awhile once u have a nice big stockpile, blow like a quarter or third of the orbs max

Spoiler
Unavailable

Last edited by CaoMengde on Aug 26, 2016, 2:46:37 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
OP, you dont actually SELL mirrors themselves to my knowledge. what you sell is the chance to pay you an exorbitant fee to replicate their uber-item (for them to sell, likely).
"im poor"

"chaos recipe is not worth it"

"i have bad rng"

"standard is not the place to make wealth"

"my broken builds got nerfed and i look surprised"

no wonder you are poor. first you CANNOT AFFORD to ignore chaos recipe yet you do that. that is a first big mistake. i know these are 'peanuts' but you do not have even that. so you cannot cherrypick. second - you had to know you are building a broken build. everyone knew these were broken. so stop pretending to be a victim. third standard is perfect place to make money. you just have to know how

3 characters 90/90/91
Unavailable

all from prophecies (that prople call thrash.. lol. ive made huge money from stuff that people seal in the vain hope of getting a 6link prophecy..) or just not spending currency foolishly.

you do not get rich overnight (well. you can with a mirror drop but noone can plan for that). you steadily work toward this goal. and first step should be cutting excuses
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
you do not get rich overnight [...]. you steadily work toward this goal. and first step should be cutting excuses

so you steadily work towards your goal of getting rich overnight?
I like turtles.
"
Natharias wrote:
Also, I've been using any method to generate currency and know more than most others. Chaos recipe is not worthwhile. I was finding a chaos now and then by only doing master missions, especially the zana dailies where you have to complete another master's mission. But the best place to get dough is by having zana pop in a map you play.

Play more maps faster means more possible zanas within a map. That's time you'd be wasting getting sets for the chaos recipe together.

Yet how much do I have to my name right now?

Not very much

While "playing lots of maps" [with MF gear] is indeed the best way to grind, the part I just bolded sounds totally asinine.

Take it from someone who has way more wealth than you =.="
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 26, 2016, 9:00:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info