Duelist Builds List - Post your Build link here

Hi ! I have just posted my guide to my bow character. Could you please post it on the list of build guides? [3.0] The Harbinger { Phys Tornado Shot + Puncture }
Last edited by pathofexilegod on Aug 30, 2017, 8:48:41 PM
Hey bro's!

Here is the AW glad build with a lot of block. The purpose of the build is the max survivability even if mobs hitting you or you have lags etc. And also there is 300k dps, so no shaper but other stuff should be ok.

Plese, feel free to comment!)

https://pastebin.com/XHNeuAQV
First of, I really needed a good look at this specific build. I'm by far not impressed with the style of the guide. Its quite lacking all needed stuff. But its nice to see what he achieved.

I highly recommend to improve the style. If needed or wished, in the very first post of this list, is a guide linked.

Essence Drain: [3.0] 125k ED DoT champ (Uber, Shaper, HoG etc. viable)

Also Added

Sunder: [3.0] 260k+ Sunder Gladiator (Budget friendly!)
Tornado Shot: [3.0] The Harbinger | Phys Tornado Shot + Puncture Trap
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Hi there! thank you for posting my build! i just wanted to let you know I have removed puncture from the build so if you could just make it [3.0] The Harbinger { Phys Tornado Shot } that would be awesome! thank you again!
Last edited by pathofexilegod on Aug 30, 2017, 9:48:11 PM
"
Hi there! thank you for posting my build! i just wanted to let you know I have removed puncture from the build so if you could just make it [3.0] The Harbinger { Phys Tornado Shot } that would be awesome! thank you again!

Tornado Shot: [3.0] The Harbinger | Phys Tornado Shot

You are welcome :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Sup, folks! I updated my build for Dual strike/Cleave gladiator.
[3.0] Dual Strike Gladiator - 6k+ life, VP / Maxblock / 1mln+ FLdps / With a plot twist!
In spite of the Abyssus loss and flask nerfs it got even better due to the new support gems. Check it out!
I recently created a guide for one of my characters.
Cleave: [3.0] A Simple Cleaver (Beginner friendly, SSF-viable, Much Explanation)

It's not really meant to showcase some finely crafted interactions or some brutal high DPS, but I wanted to create something for new players.
A guide, that let's you start early and would mostly be able to be geared SSF.
So I actually avoid showing gear, but instead explain more or less everything about everything.
So it's quite wordy and less flashy than the others.
Hi, I wanted to list my guide for [3.0] HC Dark Pact Slayer (8-9k Life, Under 100c, No Vaal Pact, Bisco Viable) build I have been working on. Currently updating as I go but seems fine so far to have listed.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1988679

Tome_of_exp
Last edited by Tome_of_exp on Sep 3, 2017, 11:30:24 PM
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Hi there, i've just updated my build for the 3.0 patch, can you add it to the list pls:
[3.0][Slayer] Dual-sword Crit Flurry - Endgame map cruiser (no bleed/chaos) (Guardian/Shaper/Uber viable)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1863212

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info