Cruel western forest %119 rarity

Really bad luck... no rares? I doubt you're reporting this honestly.

By the way... the mindset of the players, that nothing matters until you get to this "end game" is what has really ruined the development of this game. Cruel areas should be just as fun, both in challenge and level appropriate rewards, as higher level areas.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Aug 23, 2016, 7:50:39 AM
heheheh...Cruel.....hahahah WESTERN FOREST.

Someone call am ambulance im dying of laughter.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

By the way... the mindset of the players, that nothing matters until you get to this "end game" is what has really ruined the development of this game. Cruel areas should be just as fun, both in challenge and level appropriate rewards, as higher level areas.

Chicken and the egg story though.

- leveling is extremely fast, making item drop progression almost irrelevant.
- socket/linking/coloring system actively penalizes item progression at the stage the person has the least resources to cope with it.

People don't just join the game, play it and go "well stuff that drops is shit pre-maps", they deduce this from actual in-game game-play and the relevant mechanics behind the progression system.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Another quality LOOZING thread
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

How to finish cruel difficulty tutorial:

1. Use the 3 link +1 ele gem mace you made in normal act 1.
2. Transmute resistances on white gear.
3. ????
4. Farm dried lake until you get enough life for the guy who lives in a butthole.
5. ???
6. Profit.
WTF???
I run the entire Cruel Act 2 in 15 minutes!!!
Actually I reach level 73 in two days, doing Atziri deathless, c'mon.

Obviously I had some gear for leveling, but even in a new league you can run maps in 3 days...
Back at perandus league at day 6 from launch I fully geared my char with 6-Link Atzir Splendour.

When Prophecy launch took me 6 days to get my 6-Link Reach of the Council, so why the hell someone want to farm Cruel Western Forest?
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

It's not that expecting items to drop in cruel is stupid, but posting that you tried mfing in a cruel area is completely pointless. Sure like people are saying they got some of their first good drops back in the day in cruel, but purposely loading up on mf in a difficulty with fewer mobs and likely less ambient rarity and quantity in general is just laughable. The rewards you get in cruel are fine. I play SSF until early maps and that makes any difficulty a great place for drops to keep upgrading. But expecting that brute forcing drops in the middle difficulty and acting like GGG's decision making to have less items in general in this difficulty is stupid is part of what makes this funny.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
LOOZING wrote:
Cleared. Including Alira fight and loremaster fight: 8 worthless magic. No rares. No uniques. Pathetic.

@OP
Best troll thread in years! 11/10

IF it is not a troll thread I think this could be a better game for you:

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
he is right they nerfed a lot drop in questing part of the game because of potential box/exile/ghost. in 2013 I could get nice unique drops from even kuduku, nowsdays he drop
nothing but blues.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 23, 2016, 1:51:54 PM
The game RNG sems...cruel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info