Essence Metamod Crafting

Id say this is a good call, I mean such an easy to craft BiS item shouldnt be in this game.
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
In a way I'm happy about the change because this would make crafting your own rares with other orbs kind of pointless. But I think overall I'm sad about the change, because I would like the ability to craft perfect or near perfect rares -- I believe that eternals should never have been removed and perhaps even made as common or more common than exalted orbs. This league, the more I understood about how the metamod crafting worked, made me want to play it over standard just to acquire essences. Without the metamod crafting though, I find it less necessary to bother myself, since I don't really like early progression and like having all my loot in one spot (which is why I don't play leagues -- let me play my with my chars and loot in leagues and I'd jump for it).
It is interesting how first pages have only happy people and later there is a lot more of of dissapointed people.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
It is interesting how first pages have only happy people and later there is a lot more of of dissapointed people.
Disappointed people are the people who want freebies, its no surprise really because that just shows the entitlement precedence perandus league set.

Even people who are casual think that being able to craft like that would defeat the purpose of end game crafting and trivialize it.

I really wish they would have stuck to the "we arent going to make a crafting league" statement they made before, comments in this thread are a prime example of why.

Edit - Holy crap, if you think the comments here are bad dont look at the reddit rofl. Just looked there myself because i knew id get a chuckle.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 22, 2016, 9:03:07 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:16:07 PM
Remove masters totaly back to only Essence crafting league :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Ex orb where going to cost like 400+ chaos I'm just glad they changed this before it went live.
Good choice
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Honestly, those little exceptions and awkward mechanics are making the game overly complicated over time. multistrike with some skills, spell echo with some skills, now this

maybe next time you try to go with an idea that doesn't require you to change half the stuff about the game to make it fit.
Nice and logical, thanks for deciding well in advance and being clear about it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info