Being an adult sucks =(

Save your pennies and when you retire you get to go back to being irresponsible and blissfully happy.
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
Bars wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Money is an upside but then again a kid doesn't need money to be happy.

Spoken by someone who didn't grow up poor.

Everything's relative. A kid with new shoes in WW2:

Of course, the shoes weren't for free... But this kid was poor by the standards of anyone owning a PC.

I was pretty poor, but fortunately we could afford a 30$ pair of shoes every few years.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Work sucks but I like being an adult for the most part.
anything is everything
"
Boem wrote:
My sister leaving home at the age of thirteen probably marked the end of my childhood. I was pretty much forced out of that blissful state at the age of nine.

You should write a book, bro. Yuppies'd love it. You'd probably end up on NPR talking about things that happened to you half-a-lifetime ago. ;)
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
bwam wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
My sister leaving home at the age of thirteen probably marked the end of my childhood. I was pretty much forced out of that blissful state at the age of nine.

You should write a book, bro. Yuppies'd love it. You'd probably end up on NPR talking about things that happened to you half-a-lifetime ago. ;)

I don't know what NPR is and i have no issue's with my past since it made me who i am today.

?_?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
bwam wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

I don't know what NPR is and i have no issue's with my past since it made me who i am today.

?_?

Peace,

-Boem-

Ahh, NPR: National Public Radio.

It's where all the Yuppies in the USA tune in to get their news and commentary on "pressing issues." It also provides little vignettes into the occasional person's life, does interviews (with authors, athletes, businesspeople, politicians, et alia), and tells you about the markets and traffic.

But yeah, it sounds like you've got a good handle on your past. Which is why a book would be perfect, no? ;)
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
I have no interest in this so called ''business'' -.- /dinosaur
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

So step up or step down and be happy with whatever choice you make.

Probably expecting to much.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"

I was young and naive at some point and entered law school. I quickly realized my mistake and quit. Life is too short to waste on doing something you dislike simply because it's lucrative.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"

Everyone in this world is out to get ya. Martin Shkreli price gouging AIDS medication potentially killing thousands. Bosses screwing you over just to fatten their check. Scammers taking your hard earned exalts promising a 21/20 ice golem.

btw the martin shkreli part was a joke, i don't actually support bernie sanders
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info