Being an adult sucks =(

"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

This reminds me of the time when I was little when I only got one toy when I wanted two.

Oh no you didn't. . .
Spoiler
get a second toy?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
My sister leaving home at the age of thirteen probably marked the end of my childhood. I was pretty much forced out of that blissful state at the age of nine.

Peace,

-Boem-

This reminds me of the time when I was little when I only got one toy when I wanted two.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
C1111 wrote:
but you have money

For which you've worked hard for and that will be spent to pay bills, food, rents, taxes and healthcare for the most part. :-P
/oos
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
My sister leaving home at the age of thirteen probably marked the end of my childhood. I was pretty much forced out of that blissful state at the age of nine.

Peace,

-Boem-

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I dunno, I like the idea of being a kid again where few things mattered. But I also like having money, even if its not much after bills and rent.

E: my Job is pretty ez though, and pays rather well.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on Aug 18, 2016, 2:14:08 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:03:01 PM
"
Xcava86X wrote:
"
C1111 wrote:
but you have money

For which you've worked hard for and that will be spent to pay bills, food, rents, taxes and healthcare for the most part. :-P

I work just as hard as an adult as I did as a kid, school just became a job, and hell jobs end when I leave, and even after rent food and all that, I still have much more money than I ever did as a kid. Being an adult is fucking awesome.
Money is an upside but then again a kid doesn't need money to be happy.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Spoken by someone who didn't grow up poor.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Spoken by someone who didn't grow up poor.

Everything's relative. A kid with new shoes in WW2:

Of course, the shoes weren't for free... But this kid was poor by the standards of anyone owning a PC.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 18, 2016, 5:53:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info