[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

First time using this build, having a blast personally. Clear speed is very fast, AOE feels unmatched , and single target is very strong.

Currently, I have 2x 5l bows, Kaoms heart, and Rumis. Will Run Vinktar tomorrow for the flask for sure. Already solo'd Atziri, Death & Taxes, and practicing clearing Halls of Grandmaster ( can clear two wings before i'm out of portals ) .

Slowly min maxing with jewels, almsot all my jewels have %fire dmg + %max life + res.

Hoping to get new my jewelry with chaos res and I should be positive there as well!

I'm really having fun carrying people for labs,bosses,breaches, and everything else. The movespeed is insane as well!!!!!

Thanks for the guide mate, i'm sure i'll be back w/ questions!
I'm playing softcore on this build. I have a 5l carcass jack at the moment. is the legacy koams still bis for this build. can I just use a normal one or does it have to be legacy to be worth it.

Thanks guys
#StandardLivesMatter
Hi again! So should we focus all on hp equipment?
I notice that people tend to buy +1 curse amulets that have absolute horrid stats(a poorly rolled curse amulet with like 2 resistances is like 100c?)

At that point, why not spec out of 5 points in the skill tree(like 70% damage tops) and take the curse node instead and buy a perfectly rolled Ngamahu Tiki(70% fire damage) for like 10c? Then you can pretend you have a curse amulet that's +50 life and +30% fire resist.

Is the second curse really that insanely valuable?
"
theoc86 wrote:
I'm playing softcore on this build. I have a 5l carcass jack at the moment. is the legacy koams still bis for this build. can I just use a normal one or does it have to be legacy to be worth it.

Thanks guys

Apparently no one seems to be finding legacy kaoms at the moment so people are saying it doesn't exist. kinda weird they brought back legacy vinktar though. Think regular kaoms is probably the best chest in SC anyway, but you're certainly free to play with whatever you want up to tier 15 maps

"
Hi again! So should we focus all on hp equipment?

yeah unless a unique goes in that spot, try to get a rare with high life.

"
I notice that people tend to buy +1 curse amulets that have absolute horrid stats(a poorly rolled curse amulet with like 2 resistances is like 100c?)

At that point, why not spec out of 5 points in the skill tree(like 70% damage tops) and take the curse node instead and buy a perfectly rolled Ngamahu Tiki(70% fire damage) for like 10c? Then you can pretend you have a curse amulet that's +50 life and +30% fire resist.

Is the second curse really that insanely valuable?

It's a pretty big increase for t16 maps, but it's not needed, and at t15 and below you're obviously fine without it. part of the appeal of a second curse amulet is getting those 5 points, which can all be damage/life. It's one of those gg items to get at the end of the game. I think it's more damage than ngamahu tiki without the curse. I wouldn't buy one without life and resists and potentially dex if I needed that though. If legacy kaoms was in there I would have considered wearing windscream and call it a day.

I mean either way is probably fine though I think in the past I did take those points and it worked out.
Last edited by dingis on Mar 10, 2017, 1:33:28 PM
Also, with my gear I posted above, do you guys think I'm uber lab viable? I don't have much experience with it.
I don't get why do you get elemental equilibrium. If you don't use frost wall is it worth it? cause you only have fire damage :/
I just rolled this guy in HC as my second char and I'm wondering super hard, how badly will reflect mess me up with I go pathfinder?

I'm crazy scared that I'll rip into reflect soon as I hit some good gear/damage.

Should I reroll into witch or how big of a problem the reflect really is?
"
CaseR wrote:
I don't get why do you get elemental equilibrium. If you don't use frost wall is it worth it? cause you only have fire damage :/

Explosive arrow has a unique mechanic where damage is applied in 2 forms. The initial hit and the subsequent explosion.

We trigger elemental equilibrium by having flat lightning/cold damage on a piece of out gear so the initial hit procs EE, and they have reduced res for the follow up explosion. It is very important that you do not have any flat fire damage anywhere.

"
budgi wrote:
I just rolled this guy in HC as my second char and I'm wondering super hard, how badly will reflect mess me up with I go pathfinder?

I'm crazy scared that I'll rip into reflect soon as I hit some good gear/damage.

Should I reroll into witch or how big of a problem the reflect really is?

I'm playing softcore and only at tier 9 maps, but reflect is never an issue if you don't just blindly unload all of your dps. You see a reflect mob, don't stack 5 fuses on it and you'll be fine.
Last edited by Bobbitto on Mar 10, 2017, 8:06:05 PM
"

I'm playing softcore and only at tier 9 maps, but reflect is never an issue if you don't just blindly unload all of your dps. You see a reflect mob, don't stack 5 fuses on it and you'll be fine.

Except you know, the part where you stack 5 fuses and die instantly.

Stop trying to claim it's not an issue.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Mar 10, 2017, 10:30:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info