[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
Tomtom_85 wrote:
First sorry for bad english.
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my build. I have a problem with killing a elite not to mention the boss on the mid tier maps

Seems you have nothing to activate elemental equilibrium. you need cold or lightning flat damage somewhere.
"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
Tomtom_85 wrote:
First sorry for bad english.
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my build. I have a problem with killing a elite not to mention the boss on the mid tier maps

Seems you have nothing to activate elemental equilibrium. you need cold or lightning flat damage somewhere.

On top of that, the 5link Explosive Arrow you are using in your weapon swap for single target is only lv14. EA scales greatly with gem level as it's pretty much like a spell, independent of your weapon damage. You will probably do more damage on bosses with the clearing setup with GMP until that second one is higher leveled.
Last edited by Inkaflare on Jan 31, 2017, 5:50:05 AM
I want to thank you for the build. Had so much fun playing. I was leveling a uber farmer at the same time, cycloner, just to realize that with EA build i can farm uber lab very well, no need for specialized Uber farmer.
Thanks again and looking forward for your next build for the next league.
So, for bandits on pathfinder EA its the same as the another classes?

OAK > KILL ALL > KRAITYN?

Will start a Grand Spectrum EA pathfinder and want to know.
Thanks
SARCARCONN™
This question is really for anyone who's been successful with this build, but what gems in this build are worth bringing up to 20% quality?

thanks!
i don't know about this but you say this is a low budget build, then use 5L/6L quill rain. This is not a low budget build at all for me.
"
dandaniel21 wrote:
i don't know about this but you say this is a low budget build, then use 5L/6L quill rain. This is not a low budget build at all for me.

I used 2 4L quill rain until mid-game maps, at this time you'll have enough to buy 5L
Can anyone point me where would be the cheapest place gear wise to get some leech? is boots an option? is it an enchant?

I'm running 5L at the moment and dont really want to give up a gem slot for it... hopefully I will get lucky on 6L a perfect carcass jack I have....

Sorry for noobish questions, just started few weeks ago but lvl 85 and running t11+ has been fun :D
Last edited by ninjaxus on Feb 2, 2017, 9:03:12 AM
Cheapest would probably be a doryani's belt.
"
Sarcarconn wrote:
So, for bandits on pathfinder EA its the same as the another classes?

OAK > KILL ALL > KRAITYN?

Will start a Grand Spectrum EA pathfinder and want to know.
Thanks

That works, though I like oak > krait > passive/krait (both are fine really)

"

I said it can be budget. A 5link quill rain usually costs between 20c-30c. a regular 5link chest usually costs 2-5c. This league at the first week an emperor of purity set (6link chest) cost me 21c( 21-28ish c if you wanted it really early) Any of these will carry you to t15 maps.
These are BHC prices though. I've seen people call things way more expensive budget.

But I understand, I don't think I called this build budget, but by today's standards it kinda is, though I think the list of ranger builds topic listed this as budget so it might be just that.

"
Can anyone point me where would be the cheapest place gear wise to get some leech? is boots an option? is it an enchant?

I'm running 5L at the moment and dont really want to give up a gem slot for it... hopefully I will get lucky on 6L a perfect carcass jack I have....

Sorry for noobish questions, just started few weeks ago but lvl 85 and running t11+ has been fun :D

doryani's belt like the other Draconianpr said, atziri uniques drop in price pretty quickly. I would focus on 6 linking a quill rain over a carcass jack though, since you might end up dropping it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info