{{{ 3-Minute Full Atziri Runs }}} ~ Raise Specter Summoner W/ x6 Specters & x11 Zombies

I have spent 1000+ hours on this builds development for over a year now.

If you have any questions, or discover any improvements, please let me know!

Be sure to check out the videos below! Hope you enjoy! :)

{{{ CHAPTERS }}}

1.) Screenshots & Videos

2.) General Info

3.) Skill Tree

4.) The Gear

5.) Leveling Tips

~{{{ 476% MINION DAMAGE & 196% MINION LIFE }}}~

~{{{ 3 MINUTE ATZIRI FULL RUN }}}~

WATCH VIDEO HERE : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wRNLhz_YIQ

~{{{ T13-T15 DOUBLE BOSS KILLS }}}~

WATCH VIDEO HERE : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ac9ZbCcbrs

{{{ Ascendancy Tree }}}

{{{ VIEW FULL SKILL TREE HERE }}}

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAQZJDXwN4hCXEVATbBUnFy8YPBhWGYoajxslHNwdFB2qHxgi9Cj6KpgtqC9vMtE1uTkLPC1Bh0QERUdGcUeFSI5JsUuuTLNNuVH7UilV1lXgV8lYWlqRXGtcil-wZOdmVGaeaqxr22wLbRlvnnC7cg99GH_GgseDCYNfg8yESITFhWCIQIx2jLGPGo9GkDOTJ5RvmK2boZu1oS-mrKcIpyuofarEsZC0DLcxtz64k70nvoC-ir-XwcXDOsNtyT3KSsrTzLzNFtAf0_vXz9kL2RPZW9le34rhiOkC6rrr7uwY7IrviO_r8h722vfX-Tf56PqA-tL7Cf5J_oE=

This build has very fast clear speed with x6 Specters, and x11 zombies dealing 476% Minion Damage NOT INCLUDING the additional damage from flesh offering, gems, commander of darkness, or soul weaver!

Keep in mind, the majority of the minion damage, and health come from jewels! And you can find them quite cheap with only minion health, and minion damage modifiers on POE.TRADE , Although, they are not always easy to come by, so crafting them may be the easier option!

And long before you reach 196% Minion Life, they can face-tank just about any end game boss with ease! So don't sweat it if you only have 100%-120% min life at a higher level, they do just fine with the help of convocation, and animation flasks! Bone Offering is a great option too if your looking for that extra beef :)

And you might be wondering, how on earth do you survive high tier maps with such low life, without chaos inoculation, or shavs? CHAOS RESISTANCE

It is very important that you max this resistance in whatever means possible!

For general survivability, I would highly recommend running Rumi's Concoction Granite Flask as it is very helpful for phys reduction. I would also recommend a Basalt Flask Of Staunching until you can afford Taste Of Hate for that extra phys reduc reassurance! Well practiced use of these flasks and the Ascendancy node, Flesh Binder will make surviving top tier trash a breeze!

PLEASE TAKE NOTE, that this build can easily be pulled through the toughest of end game with a 5-link, and much lower level gems!

ARMOR:

WEAPONS:

JEWELRY:

FLASKS:

{{{ GETTING STARTED }}}

For quick progression early game I would highly recommend using Freezing Pulse until you can use Fire Storm . Having wands drop with +1 to cold or fire skills is not uncommon, and Lifesprig Driftwood Wand works extremely well if you can get a hold of it early on. Once able, I would also recommend using Herald Of Ice, and Herald Of Lightning for more ease in clear speed, and overall progression.

{{{ FIRST MINIONS }}}

Act 3 Cruel is when you can make your transfer to summoner. There are a few good places to start. Lunaris Temple is great because you get access to Tentacle Miscreations they deal extreme damage, but are rather frail, so I would use Minion Life support gem until you gain more jewels to make up for it. Solaris Temple is also great because you get access to the almighty Flame Sentinal! They have great AI, and are reasonably tanky, and have great clear speed. But if you are seeking more utility, and defense, The Sceptre Of God as well as The Upper Sceptre Of God offer the Undying Evangelist! They deal physical spell damage, so they benefit from non-melee physical buffs, like the aura Hatred They also cast a proximity shield that makes them invulnerable to any damage at all outside the bubble, therefor, you and your minions can seek shelter within them! I would highly recommend retrieving Evangelists from the Upper Sceptre, because they are a level higher increasing there base damage, and life. At this point, you can use spectres to progress to the end of Act 4 where you gain access to the Stygian Revenant. These minions are very aggressive, and deal extreme damage when combined with Minion Damage, and Lesser Multiple Projectiles, or Greater Multiple Projectiles.

{{{ BANDITS }}}

Act 1: Kill All
Act 2: Kill All
Act 3: Kill All

Again, please share any notable changes, or improvements in this thread :)

And most of all, have fun!

Last edited by XxRectumRaiderxX on Aug 30, 2016, 3:06:04 PM
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2016, 10:05:18 PM
Can you post a vid up on map clear speeds and uber atziri?

Also a stats screenshot.
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
I am interested in making a summoner. What did you choose for bandits? Skill points? or Oak/Skill/Skill? Thanks
"
Ranmaz wrote:
Can you post a vid up on map clear speeds and uber atziri?

Also a stats screenshot.

I will be posting on both of these very soon!
"
Musician20 wrote:
I am interested in making a summoner. What did you choose for bandits? Skill points? or Oak/Skill/Skill? Thanks

For bandits I believe I only chose cast speed. Other then that I think I chose skill points. This is my only active character in poe, I have spent 1000 hours on this build alone, so its hard for me to remember.
Really a nice build! but how much ES you have? around 7k? I wondered because if we consider the new bone helmet, a lot of defense would be lost. what do you think?
Last edited by Chrislor on Aug 20, 2016, 1:41:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info