We're Proud to Announce Our Upcoming Expansion: Atlas of Worlds!

I already hope that essence league will be added to the core game.
Whoaaa! You've really unleashed the motherload! This is gonna be awesome! :)

(I can't chip in now, but I will when I get paid. TYVM for this awesome update!)

Content! Wooo!
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
If Essence doesn't make it into the main game and Prophecy does, I'm quitting PoE forever and never looking back.

Luckily I won't need to since it's clearly designed for integration into the existing crafting system from the ground up. They'd have to be utterly DAFT not to roll it in after they get done balancing it through the league. I have a feeling there will end up being some legacy currencies, though... I may need some more stash tabs for this league finally.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
IGN, seriously?

Other than that Tier 16 maps hell yes!
/oos
The hype is real. And I also hope that essences will be added into the core game, that crafting sure looks super sweet.
Supperter Kreygasm
Only showing one? FeelsBadMan
Last edited by BonumNox on Aug 12, 2016, 5:19:40 PM
Literally hyped... can't wait. Looks promising.
Ahhh. Gimme gimme gimme.

It's time for my first supp pack I guess.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Fuck, this made me hyped, looking good :)
Looks amazing all around, can't wait to see what all the new maps look like.

Those are the best support packs since Forsaken Masters as well.

So HYPE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info