We're Proud to Announce Our Upcoming Expansion: Atlas of Worlds!

i like it

also the Hydra Armor... sick
I'll probably skip these packs. The portrait frames are great, but for me that's about it. To each his own I suppose.

I think my main issue is that the expansion seems underwhelming. It's basically existing content with content layered on top to produce marginally better content that you proceed to grind. If that grind fails well then you go back to Dried Lake for Brittle.

I've been playing Divinity Original Sin and it brought back that sense of epic that I've been missing from POE. What an awesome game - and the sequel is slated for December. I want something unique from POE. Give me a merc I can dress up like D2 that can kill things with me. Give me an exile with AI that can improve and level as I progress. Give me something new. I really enjoyed Perandus - running in to that fat bastard wondering what he'd have was great. It was something new.

This looks like the same-ol grind where you just find that broken build that will clear these worlds in under a few min and then you rinse and repeat. Maybe I'm burned out from that sort of mindless grind.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Aug 12, 2016, 7:58:00 PM
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Doesn't look that game changing at all.

hm yeah right...

I really think this is / will be a great improvement. Its a very nice approach to a revamp!
I just hope you Guys will increase the diffculty because you can complete maps in no time right now.

GG GGG
Last edited by Im2sl0w on Aug 12, 2016, 7:46:39 PM
Very excited, as a long time player.
Sounds good. Give me a beam spell and I'll give you more money.
First off I would like to say i am very impressed. no surprise here you guys have been doing an awesome job for quit some time.

I just want to also comment on your trailer Who ever is in charged of getting the tech and the detailed scenes set up Holy crap you are good!

I bet you guys some times just play the old videos of mark 1.0 and then play these new videos and just think that was only a few short years ago. You guys have come so far and deserve all the rewards of your hard work.

I also would like to say please keep up the hard work you are mentoring us newb coders and future game builders even tho you may not even know it!

Thanks again for an awesome game

SoulReaver

JackTheCerberus makes his return in Atlas of Worlds
Have my moneys, please, GGG-senpai ^_^
This will be good :D
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
Seriously though, why do some people still have all their forum badges while mine says "limit reached!" at one?

Might be related to this:

"
What happened to the smaller iconic badges for those wanting to show supporter tags? :(

EDIT: Chrome bug, couldn't add more than one. Works in Firefox (up to limit of 7)...would still love to have icons though so as not to take up so much space.

i am using firefox and am also limited to one.
yeah its a we browser deal not sure what changed all mine used to show when i had win 7 and Firefox when i upgraded to win 10 and the latest Firefox they all disappeared.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info