PS4 NEO Unveiling Sept. 7th

http://www.vice.com/read/report-sony-to-unveil-upgraded-playstation-4-in-september

Who's gonna upgrade? I wonder if it will be out for the holidays. I just may swap out my blk ops3 ps4 if the new specs are nice.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2016, 4:16:09 AM
Going to upgrade, mainly for ps vr.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Going to upgrade, mainly for ps vr.

That, and the 4k is nice too
I might finally upgrade from my PS3. The OG PS4 was kinda underwhelming hardware wise so I skipped it. Also I still have a ton of games to play on the PS3...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Definitely going to upgrade for 4k and PSVR. Time to start saving!
^ Im really curious to see how soon the earliest true 4k games start coming out for it. Im a CoD guy, if IW is true 4k I may just splurge at launch.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

That's awesome ahahahah

If that recorded gameplay is the African Drug Lord's i can safely say id fuckin crush him.
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 9, 2016, 6:24:39 PM
Sony called for a "PlayStation Meeting" on September 7th now. They only do that when they want to reveal new hardware.

Spoiler
Vita 2 confirmed!

I really hope there's a Neo version of FF15, need high frames and good image quality on that one...
Last edited by Xavderion on Aug 9, 2016, 8:17:36 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:

follow me, i no de way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info