PS4 NEO Unveiling Sept. 7th

"
Xavderion wrote:
Sony called for a "PlayStation Meeting" on September 7th now. They only do that when they want to reveal new hardware.

Spoiler
Vita 2 confirmed!

I really hope there's a Neo version of FF15, need high frames and good image quality on that one...

Did you somehow miss the thread's title lol ;)

Its anyone's guess what the first titles to incorporate the neo's new tech will be. If they do release it for the holidays I wouldn't be surprised if the blockbusters take advantage of it. FFXV is def on that short list.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 9, 2016, 8:34:32 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:

Spoiler
Vita 2 confirmed!

I wonder if we'll ever see a second one, honestly, they might have wised up and finally realized that trying to compete in the handheld market is a losing battle.
Nintendo dominates that area. You cant sustain an alternative without losing a lot of money like sony did

On topic, Im more curious about the NX simply because of the secrecy, on new Xbox and Ps4 we already have an idea of what to expect.

Im not sure they will be able to deliver native (true) 4k, expecting scaling. Dont mind really as long as the games run smooth
Oblivious
"
TheWretch wrote:

Its anyone's guess what the first titles to incorporate the neo's new tech will be. If they do release it for the holidays I wouldn't be surprised if the blockbusters take advantage of it. FFXV is def on that short list.

Here's hoping for that. I've been waiting 10 years for FFXV, I want it to be the best it can possibly be.
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Spoiler
Vita 2 confirmed!

I wonder if we'll ever see a second one, honestly, they might have wised up and finally realized that trying to compete in the handheld market is a losing battle.
Nintendo dominates that area. You cant sustain an alternative without losing a lot of money like sony did

On topic, Im more curious about the NX simply because of the secrecy, on new Xbox and Ps4 we already have an idea of what to expect.

Im not sure they will be able to deliver native (true) 4k, expecting scaling. Dont mind really as long as the games run smooth

I'm hyped about the NX, if the rumors are true we're getting a very powerful (at least 500 gigaflops) handheld and a decent (quite a bit faster than WII U) home console in one. My only pet peeve about my N3DS is the really bad resolution, the NX fixes that and on top of that it delivers home console quality and games.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
^hmm, Im not sure. There are so many rumours around (hell people even make fake shit like that controller), I would wait. I just hope to not be another huge disappointment like the Wii U.

I think this is a critical point for them. They may have all the money, but they are starting to lose consumer trust, if the NX is another failure that might be it for them on the home market
Oblivious
FFXV got moved to end of November, same time as the likely release of the Neo. Certainly not a coincidence.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
FFXV got moved to end of November

My heart just broke :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info