Preliminary Performance Improvement Results

I want to congratulate to POE team for making performance so much better.
I don't talk only about this update now but in genuine basis.
I could not even play without any lags,delays or cuts 1 year ago.
I haven't logged in POE for 1 year and I started playing from the beginning of this league.
And performance is amazing!

Gameplay, fps,stats, everything is just more than 250% better than 1 year ago!

So all the best guys!

I have quad core i3 2.5 but seems to be working on 2 cores.
4bg ram
AMD Radeon 7650M 2gb

with this??

I can play pretty smoothly with this?!

Really good work GGG!
Gratz
"
mati3255 wrote:
I have i3-4150 3.50GHz so i wont get more fps?

the i3-4150 got 2 real cores which doesn't support intel turbo boost, you should see some small improvement. if you don't use the integrated grahics chipset of that processor.

please note that the game already used multithreading before the patch (to load assets and stuff) and there are also other programs and the operating system running on on the other core.

the biggest improvement can probably be seen on processors with 4 non-virtualized cores where the os runs on one core and poe can utilize the other 3.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
It's nice that you try to improve performance.
Two things. 1: Gtx 970 the most common gpu card? For real?
2: I don't think that going from 70 to 80 fps was the problem. Dipping to single digit fps is the problem.
I had zero improvement on an i5 and a 7850 so it's like you did nothing for me and others like me.
Still dropping to 10 fps with coc,still lagging to death on boxes still game feels horrible.
It's like you covering the flaws in poe engine.
How many years until this game performs like every other game out there?
Best Performance improvement since Lockstep. Core I7 2700K 4Cores+8Treads.
Map with burning ground + tar from monsters + consecrated ground from gift´s from above + Partymember with Earthquake with extra gore = smooth playing. That´s it. Make this Patch official.
as expected, my 2-thread cpu+this does not give that much an improvement, but so far there has been zero(0) issues with rainy areas in the past 8 hours... :D

good enough for me.

using --noasync and this new --too_long_name_to_remember_thingie
d:-D*
Having a lot of crashes with the command enabled... I'm playing a self cast discharger at the moment... Never had problems with it before patch 2.3.3.. Having a lot since

FPS is better but I don't like crashing and losing map in the process
Ok I am a bit sad as my specs are much higher than the ones listed and I am barely getting high 50's for the fps.

I have an i7 4790k 16 gigs of ram and a r280x graphics card. I don't hit more than 30% graphics card or cpu load ever. but my game performance is all over the place any suggestions?
"
edgewood wrote:
Ok I am a bit sad as my specs are much higher than the ones listed and I am barely getting high 50's for the fps.

I have an i7 4790k 16 gigs of ram and a r280x graphics card. I don't hit more than 30% graphics card or cpu load ever. but my game performance is all over the place any suggestions?

Is your Vsync on, your fps should be better? But no your graphics card is probably inline or around similar performance to the 770 gtx which is actually fairly old.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Aug 4, 2016, 8:52:05 AM
might be a sily question but are you referring to CPU cores? or something different?
Im sorry to sound like im ungrateful, but we dont need any 10-20% improvements, we need a 1000%....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info