Concerns related to the Russian merge

GGG has gone above and beyond once again trying to accommodate people.

Nowhere have they put any guarantee on the value of your video game items.
"
Icemasta wrote:
Aaaaand you just lost a permanent supporter.

Won't be purchasing any more supporter pack or points.

Specifically due to Garemon and them having the chance to get unique MTX that we can't get while they can get all our MTX.

I don't think it's fair that they get a favor treatment and get MTX we can't get while having all our available MTX.

Either make it faair and give us the possibility to acquire the unique Russian MTX we never got a chance on or refund it for them. Give us a time-frame to acquire one-time only MTX that were put on sale on their during holidays on our servers as well.
Show me russian players who have pilgrim hats. They dont have access to everything we did.
The amount of xenophobia displayed in some of those posts here, disguised as concern about the "economy" in standard, is disgusting.
Seriously, before some of you could even threaten to not support the company anymore, I would ban you faster than you can scream: "I'm not a racist, but...!"

The number of items coming over is minuscle, the worth of these items will drop maybe, maybe not if they are marked as russian. But you guys are talking about digital items those players earned legitimately. Your item is still there.
If I see someone with a demi, I can't tell if he is hardballing it and wearing them, or if he has a skin transfer. And I also can't tell if they WON the item or just BOUGHT it.

So all this discussion is about: They got shit, I don't want them to have it. It makes me feel better (relatively), if they feel worse, because I already own everything and can't be made to feel better otherwise.

And so what if they had exclusive MTX? I highly doubt they had all the shit we got with our supporter packs back in the days. And I really doubt they had the specials we got before. So why should we be entitled to get shit they got exclusivly????

Chris, I really am sorry for what is happening right now, I thought in 2016 we could be over things like this. Hate trumps logic, as sad as it is. (And YES, pun intended!)

If not for the forum rules, this post would have been a lot less sfw btw.!
Last edited by t_golgari on Aug 2, 2016, 7:59:18 PM
For those who rage about alt.arts:

Long before GGG made cheat-detection there was many cheaters with maphacks on early Race Seasons on international realm (IIRC first 8 seasons, the most valueable items are from earliest ones), many of them unfairly got high-tier alt-art items.

Me, personally, sometimes got chance to get more points (possibility of another alt.art item) and few times some demis for being 1st, where i were leading or at very good position at some races, but during the races after some time i was beated surely by cheaters. And i remember many complains here on forums and reddit about cheaters in top of ladders, so some of high-tier alt.arts here on int. realm is actually not so legit.

If you consider garena's alt.art "unfair" to be tradable on int.realm, then let's complain about fairness of alt.arts acquired by cheaters at int.realm and ask GGG to investigate and remove unfairly acquired alt.arts. That's unfair, but strange, no one cries about that.

On the other hand, Races on Garena was after cheat-detection and they regularly and fastly did ban waves, banning cheater racers, reducing quantity of available alt.arts. Also there was much less experienced players who got rare alt.arts and very small part of them will decide to trade their items after merge, many people will keep that as legit trophey. In comparision to unfairly acquired items on int.realm i think this sorta balances the question of fairness.

P.S. I'm talking from a point of legit owner of those and other alt.arts here:
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Aug 2, 2016, 8:30:58 PM
No one cares if the alt art is labeled as Russian. The value of the item is in its 3d art. You should've made them accountbound at least.
You guys asking for Russian Alt Art items to be non tradeable do realize the ONLY way that can even be remotely fair to them since as Chris said they did in fact EARN them just like we do would be to make ALL ALT ART items NON TRADABLE.. Right? Are you guys really sure thats what you really want? ALL alt art non tradable because that is the ONLY possible FAIR way to do it... Yeah i didn't think so either.......

They are marked... WE control our own economy in POE just we always have and always will so the ones with the mark will have their values reflect that mark... think about it.. its really not a big deal.

People really will find ANYTHING they can to bitch and make a fuss about... No wonder GGG doesn't communicate more like they used to... They really cant win for losing with this community anymore... And its sad.. And i dont blame them one bit...

And the audacity some of you have to just shit on others in the community and for what... over items they earned just as we do? It makes no sense what so ever.. Especially when before any of this all ive ever seen was how Standard is the fucking Dumpster no one gives shit about... [Removed by Support]

I mean which is it?... Is Standard a fucking Dumpster no on gives a shit about or is it something so precious we must protect it at all costs? OR... Is it just which ever fits your tin foil hat agenda to grab at the chance to shit on GGG and parts of the community as people see fit? You cant have both of the former so im gonna say its the latter... Pathetic..
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Aug 2, 2016, 8:40:26 PM
Really pissed off after paying hundreds of exalts for these alt art reaper's pursuits. Like someone else stated, the real value is in the 3D art look of the item, no one cares if it's labeled Russian. These won't have the "Wow, what axe is that?" effect. As it is now, people message me while standing in town asking that question all the time.

Please just make the ones merging account bound. Like this, but with only the traded mod.
"
Icemasta wrote:
Aaaaand you just lost a permanent supporter.

Won't be purchasing any more supporter pack or points.

Specifically due to Garemon and them having the chance to get unique MTX that we can't get while they can get all our MTX.

I don't think it's fair that they get a favor treatment and get MTX we can't get while having all our available MTX.

Either make it faair and give us the possibility to acquire the unique Russian MTX we never got a chance on or refund it for them. Give us a time-frame to acquire one-time only MTX that were put on sale on their during holidays on our servers as well.

They will prolly come in the future.

calm your horses and stop caring so much about the grass on the other side.

^hell, this sentence applies to people whining about race rewards as well.
Does the happiness of others affect you that much?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 2, 2016, 8:43:58 PM
Hilarious.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Rewards gained from races should have always been bind on account in the first place.Maybe this is the perfect time to do that.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
I remember paying 70ex for windripper, and now it's 10c. This is PoE.
漂亮的谷歌翻譯的兄弟

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info