Hillary Clinton

I've actually spent a few days in Qatar. I wonder if you've actually verified the idea that they fund ISIS, or just kind of trusted that info. If they are, either they've changed a lot or their earlier hospitality was less than genuine.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 28, 2016, 12:28:51 AM
"
Jennik wrote:
So think back, everyone: how many times has Hillary actually been indicted or found guilty of anything?

Is this a trick question? A: Four Hundred and Sixty Seven Thousand Five Hundred Times?

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790384693384474624

"
Jennik wrote:
DL, I had a response partially typed up, but your Gish Gallups, conspiracies, and the ridiculous levels of dishonesty in your post are so repulsive that I deleted it. Please try to be better in the future. As of now, you're just not worth interacting with.

You can dispute my position, my sources, relevance etc, but there's no dishonesty in my posts. Dishonesty just leads to bad outcomes. I do occasionally mix a bit of humour in with the serious stuff. I don't necessarily subscribe to all the "conspiracy theories", but the way reality is turning out to be stranger than fiction, I think they provide a good perspective on how insane this election cycle is.

For instance, who would have though that the 2000-2016 elected official of the hanging chad district:

Would end up being the former chair of the DNC involved in the Bernie scandal, Debbie Wasserman Schultz,

and possibly -

(this is still in the conspiracy - unverified - realm so far)

Have a private meeting between Hillary Clinton's campaign and the presiding election official Brenda Snipes, and/or that the county may have mailed out over a hundred thousand ballots twice (with a couple differing explanations on whether they did or didn't and why they did or didn't)

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Oct 28, 2016, 1:16:40 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I've actually spent a few days in Qatar. I wonder if you've actually verified the idea that they fund ISIS, or just kind of trusted that info. If they are, either they've changed a lot or their earlier hospitality was less than genuine.

There were a couple previous emails (in the Podesta series) that also asserted Qatar/Saudi funding for ISIS. I don't have the contacts to independently verify them, and I'm certainly not going to be rooting around in what I know to be classified information.

The key proofs are what I expect(ed)* to be Wikileaks' big surprise/nail in the coffin for Hillary. IIRC, from much earlier accounts from people who were involved** there should be detailed accounts of coordinating shipments, drop locations and communications for the rebels who would become ISIS to collect them, as well as payment trails.

I haven't spent any time in Qatar, but if the people there are like those in Jordan, your impression of their hospitality is probably spot on. I did spend some time in Syria, and although orderly, you could tell the people were beat down. Military emplacements were everywhere, and you couldn't walk forty feet without seeing a picture of the Glorious Leader - whether it was painting, a poster, or a wall sized mural. I'd expect that Qatar and Saudi Arabia thought they were liberating Islam in Syria and that the overthrow of Syria would be a fait accompli, and nothing like the misery and bloodshed that it devolved into.

There are also some very strategic (nuclear) reasons why the Arab Spring could have been undertaken, but although these had been previously poised long before, I haven't seen any reference or indications that US or Arab regional policy was guided by them. Then again, publicly commenting on such would have scared the snot out of the general public in the western world, so I doubt it would have/will come out, except as a historical footnote.

You can get the gist of that strategy here: (it's a bit dated, but the links I did have to similar more current analysis are no longer active)

www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pdffiles/pub629.pdf

*If Assange and Wiki have somehow been defused, they may not be forthcoming.

** People speaking to MSM but who didn't want to be on the record for fear of retribution

TLDR: I don't think Qatar or Saudi Arabia wanted or expected the tragedy that ensued in Syria.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
I love this new meme. Framing Killary as a warmonger is good persuasion.

Spoiler

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Jennik wrote:
"
bwam wrote:
Overly simplistic? How about accurate. But your condescension and dismissiveness make it clear that engaging any further is a waste of time, so forget it.

"Your honor, she wouldn't even feed her child an apple. What kind of horrible mother would refuse to feed an apple to her starving son?"

"The apple was rotten. You're blatantly ignoring aspects of the situation in order to craft a false narrative and make my client looks bad. Your description of events is overly simplistic and has led you to an unsound conclusion."

"Overly simplistic? How about accurate!"

Yes, bwam, there was an apple and there was a starving child. There was also a good reason the apple went uneaten. Those reasons are lost when you grossly simplify the situation as you have, though. You can't reasonably ignore 95% of the facts about the situation, focus on one aspect that angers you (arming bad guys!), and condemn her completely for that. It's intellectually dishonest to do so.

You can be accurate while also being overly simplistic and wrong at the same time. Look at the rest of the situation, bwam. The apple was rotten.

In a way the drama is fun to watch.
GW.Bush:

* Iraq
* Afganistan
* Georgia (the Caucasus one)

Barack Obama:

* Iraq (inherited, exited, re-rentered)
* Afghanistan (inherited, still there)
* Pakistan (drone attacks)
* Yemen (drone attacks at first, now actual war, US supporting Saudi aggression)
* Libya (direct attack, lawless shithole now)
* Egypt (political support for islamists, thankfully the army took the country back)
* Ukraine (US helped the overthrow the governemnt)
* Syria (funding & arming militants, political backing to extremists)

Hillary:

....expect a yuge list of fuckups, some inherited, some of her own....
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Oct 28, 2016, 4:17:28 AM
http://time.com/4547318/the-ultimate-insider-who-could-still-change-the-game-in-the-oval-office/?xid=homepage

If anyone needs a good laugh today, I'd highly recommend the above (it's pretty short).

Also, Dilbert man's last 48 hours on twitter is good for multiple chuckles. Hillbullies. I'm still smiling about how their best defense against bullying accusations is 'nuh uh - you calling me a bully is bullying me'. Classic regressive defense mechanism.
"
innervation wrote:
I'm still smiling about how their best defense against bullying accusations is 'nuh uh - you calling me a bully is bullying me'. Classic regressive defense mechanism.

that is why I call these pictures "useful idiots", I really fucking wish they didnt apply as often as they do.
Oblivious
Warren is such a sellout. Nasty woman!
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The Hillbots are triggered by the new spicy #DraftOurDaughters meme.

Spoiler

This is coming from people who support the party that literally pays internet trolls to spread lies (CTR) and that pays mentally ill homeless people to incite violence at Trump rallies. Oh the irony.

Spoiler
Last edited by Xavderion on Oct 28, 2016, 10:22:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info