Hillary Clinton

She sick tbh.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Assuming 2 things, that's a diazepam injection stick and 2 it's intended for her. Maybe that big 'ol black dude uses it like whippets.

Love the tin foil though, can neither prove or disprove kind of thing. Makes it fun. I prefer to think he injects that into her, get's her reeeeal relaxed, puts on some Barry White and tears that ass to pieces. He's just flashing that to tease her and get her all hot and bothered. Put some funk and stank on that tin foil hat hmmm yeah.
Last edited by bl00dengel on Aug 8, 2016, 1:12:47 AM
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Assuming 2 things, that's a diazepam injection stick and 2 it's intended for her. Maybe that big 'ol black dude uses it like whippets.

Love the tin foil though, can neither prove or disprove kind of thing. Makes it fun. I prefer to think he injects that into her, get's her reeeeal relaxed, puts on some Barry White and tears that ass to pieces. He's just flashing that to tease her and get her all hot and bothered. Put some funk and stank on that tin foil hat hmmm yeah.

Treponema pallidum?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Xtorma wrote:
This is what we end up having to consider before we go to the polls in the United States.

1. Which candidate is going to lie to me least often?
2. Which candidate is going to tax me the least?
3. Which candidate is going to cause the least amount of harm to the economy.
4. Which candidate is least likely to send my children off to war.
5. Which candidate's self interest will cause me the least amount of harm.
6. Which candidate is going to be in debt to the special interest groups that will cause me the least amount of harm.
7. Which candidate will take the least amount of freedom away from me.

We all know we are going to lose, no matter who we pick. In the United States , you don't vote for a president that will help you, you vote for the candidate that will hurt you the least.

You and tens of millions of other Americans say the same thing to themselves every four years. You could have simplified your criteria to this: Which candidate do I think will execute the office the most like I would? Vote for Johnson, Stein, or a write-in candidate. Break the cycle. Everything that has ever happened in history happened for the first time, once upon a time. Stop throwing your hands in the air and lamenting that we're stuck with a two party system - we're not.
also it's sad that some people outside of "america" know more about their political system than those who inhabit.

the president, can't do much without congress. however not many people vote to place people into congress, they think the vote is irrelevant even though it's the group that mostly decides whether the president can make an opinion on the matter.

also this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlwbTUs-17k

tldr: electoral college
"
bl00dengel wrote:
also it's sad that some people outside of "america" know more about their political system than those who inhabit.

the president, can't do much without congress.

I really wish someone had told Obama that. =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
bl00dengel wrote:

Yup. Legislation by executive order is now a thing. Trump could technically order the wall built without any input from congress. The ones crying about it can just be reminded that they were OK with it when Obunghole was doing it.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
bl00dengel wrote:

Yup. Legislation by executive order is now a thing. Trump could technically order the wall built without any input from congress. The ones crying about it can just be reminded that they were OK with it when Obunghole was doing it.

Legislation by executive order predates Obama. By a lot.
Yup, and the haters are gonna get rekt by Trump after he wins. Which he's gonna.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info