Hillary Clinton

"
Bernie Sanders

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Kentucky??? This is so fucked.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Hillary be hobophobic

https://vid.me/jrGk
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Right-Wing rabble-rouser Steven Crowder goes full Godwin's Law:

DEBUNKED: Trump is Hitler? Why HILLARY is More Like The Führer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7LWJaBFIFw

Remember: If you don't watch it (the whole video), don't bother to comment. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
guys guys guys

huffington isn't news, its a left wing opinion article tabloid written by sjws
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
guys guys guys

huffington isn't news, its a left wing opinion article tabloid written by sjws

True, but HuffPo can still be a (smeared, dirty) window into their collective, Progressive soul. How they see things (like so many others on the internet) is a good indicator of where the truth lies, if you understand the nature of their worldview.

In other news, Hillary has been cancelling big money fund raisers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzkRsKLFpYk

...And downsizing the Clinton Foundation:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-foundation-layoffs-228443

Looks like things are getting tight. Have the doors turned off the tap? Is there no one willing to pay US$100k for the privilege of sitting with Hillary for a few minutes? What if they gave a fundraiser, and nobody came? =^[.]^=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Is there no one willing to pay US$100k for the privilege of sitting with Hillary for a few minutes?

Maybe they don't want to catch whatever it is that she doesn't have?

A bad case of pneumonia indeed:

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI

Some odd unsynchronized eye movements on the video at 0:05 0:11 0:34 0:47 0:59 1:09 1:10 1:15 and 1:51. Not sure what kind of Pneumonia causes that, but if it did, I certainly wouldn't pay thousands of dollars to be in a room for the opportunity to contract it.

Do crocodiles shed Stone Tears?

I don't think a single news flub on Hillary's death:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XxFMKIYYKB0#t=4

would be enough to fulfill the line in Revelations 13:3
Spoiler
"And I saw one of her heads as it were wounded to death; and her deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast."

Since the latest batch (1700+?) of Hillary's emails Julian Assange and Wikileaks put out hasn't been dug through in detailed fashion yet, we'll have to rely on good old infallible wikipedia to tell us more about Revelations, specifically, the Number of the Beast:

Revelation 13:18

"The Number of the beast is described in the passage of Revelation 13:15–18.

The actual number is only mentioned once, in verse 18.
Spoiler
In the Greek manuscripts, the Book of Revelation is titled The Apocalypse of John[3] where this number is rendered in Greek numerical form as χξϛ,[4] or sometimes literally as ἑξακόσιοι ἑξήκοντα ἕξ, hexakósioi hexēkonta héx, "six hundred and sixty-six".[5][6] There are several interpretations-translations for the meaning of the phrase "Here is Wisdom, Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast" where the peculiar Greek word ψηφισάτω (psephisato) is used.
Possible translations include not only "to count", "to reckon" but also "to vote" or "to decide"".

There's also a second "number of the Beast"

"Although Irenaeus affirmed the number to be 666 and reported several scribal errors of the number, a minority of theologians have doubts about the traditional reading because of the appearance of the figure 616 in the Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus, as well as in the Latin version of Tyconius, and in an ancient Armenian version.
Spoiler
Irenaeus knew about the 616 reading, but did not adopt it. In the 380s, correcting the existing Latin-language version of the New Testament (commonly referred to as the Vetus Latina), Jerome retained "666".

Fragment from Papyrus 115 (P115) of Revelation in the 66th vol. of the Oxyrhynchus series (P. Oxy. 4499).[14] Has the number of the beast as χιϛ, 616.

Around 2005, a fragment from Papyrus 115, taken from the Oxyrhynchus site, was discovered at the Oxford University's Ashmolean Museum. It gave the beast's number as 616 χιϛʹ. This fragment is the oldest manuscript (about 1,700 years old) of Revelation 13 found as of 2015.

The age of a manuscript is not an indicator of the date of its writing but refers to how old the physical material is. All original biblical manuscripts are non-existent today. As they were held and copied onto new materials, eventually the originals fell apart, leaving fragments for a period and then only the copies. So the oldest texts might actually be found among the newest copies.[citation needed] Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus, known before the P115 finding but dating to after it, has 616 written in full: ἑξακόσιοι δέκα ἕξ, hexakosioi deka hex (lit. "six hundred and sixteen").

Papyrus 115 and Ephraemi Rescriptus have led some scholars to regard 616 as the original number of the beast. "

What if the number contained both 616 and 666?

What if the number of the beast was a day where voting decided something?

A day, such as ummm June 6th, 2016 (6/16 and three sixes), when

Hillary Clinton Has Clinched Democratic Nomination, Survey Reports
By AMY CHOZICK and PATRICK HEALYJUNE 6, 2016
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/07/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-race.html

"Hillary Clinton just clinched the Democratic nomination. Here’s the math behind it.
By Philip Bump June 6

"Update: It happened a day early, according to the Associated Press, which called Hillary Clinton the winner of the Democratic presidential primary on Monday night. According to AP’s count, she has now crested the 2,383 delegates she needed"

Sarcasm/ j/k alert! For those who have trouble understanding a joke, please take comfort in the following prophecy (Remember you saw it here first!):

Fact: President's hair always turns grey (or greyer) after they take office.

Trump's hair gets more orange as he ages.

Undeniable prophecy: Trump can't become president, because the laws of presidential hair physics would be violated!

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Sep 22, 2016, 6:06:39 AM
||
||
||
|| .... [x] Dalai's post
||
||
||
||
||
tracks

must just be trolling around xD
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Sep 22, 2016, 9:39:12 AM
We memed it and it's becoming reality.

Spoiler
Last edited by Xavderion on Sep 22, 2016, 6:38:29 PM
Meanwhile, at that bastion of Right-wing propaganda, the New York Times, Hillary's astroturf agitprop machine is revealed:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/23/us/politics/hillary-clinton-media-david-brock.html?_r=0

"
At first glance, the Clintonian grass roots seemed to have organically sprouted in anger. But closer inspection yielded traces of Miracle-Gro that led to the sixth floor of a building in the Flatiron neighborhood of Manhattan.

There, surrounded by start-up tech companies, “Star Wars” posters and flat-screen televisions fixed on cable news, Peter Daou sat with his team at a long wooden table last week, pushing the buttons that activate Mrs. Clinton’s outrage machine. Mr. Daou’s operation, called Shareblue, had published the article on Mr. Trump’s comment on its website and created the accompanying hashtag.

Sadly, while Hillary's issues are of the Potentially Felonious (if ever prosecuted), those laid at Trump's door are surpassing weak-sauce.:

Just before 9:30 p.m. on Sept. 13, the first Twitter post appeared, directing users to an obscure article about a remark Donald J. Trump had made last year that 50 percent of the country did not want to work.

Yeah, that Trump's a meanie! And his hair is bad, too. Much worse than any silly, little national security breaches. I mean, c'mon, Hillary hit her head! =^[.]^=
I don't know how anyone can think Hillary is healthy.

Or actually even close to healthy when compared to Donald Trump.

The man is a machine, wouldn't be surprised if he gets fresh blood transfusions on his private jet so he can run at full capacity for like 16 hours every single day.
anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info