Hillary Clinton

her smile looks like a fat stoned squirell and she talks like a pre-programmed robotic bitch. very annoying.

Last edited by tr1gg3r3d on Aug 28, 2016, 1:41:53 PM
Hillary Clinton is the epitome of everything wrong with the politically elite and corrupt, and that is indisputable no matter how bad you believe Trump is.
anything is everything
"
Antnee wrote:
So, there's no Breitbart talking point that you aren't balls-deep into.

Exactly how often do you post on r/the-donald, and have they given you moderator status yet?

Even for those who don't frequent highly politicized sites, it's a bit odd that Hillary hasn't held a press conference in so long. You would think she would be on the news as much as possible, telling people why her stances are the ones they should be voting for, and criticizing her opponent - Trump.

Hillary should be out - front and center, leading. She does want to be our leader, doesn't she?

Right now, saying she's got what it takes to lead the most powerful nation on the planet is like saying this woman is Mom of the Year:

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Aug 28, 2016, 10:38:51 PM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:
So, there's no Breitbart talking point that you aren't balls-deep into.

Exactly how often do you post on r/the-donald, and have they given you moderator status yet?
Even for those who don't frequent highly politicized sites, it's a bit odd that Hillary hasn't held a press conference in so long. You would think she would be on the news as much as possible, telling people why her stances are the ones they should be voting for, and criticizing her opponent - Trump.

Hillary should be out - front and center, leading. She does want to be our leader, doesn't she?
https://youtu.be/HLkht1bCvzw

I think Oliver's advice is spot on. If dragging oneself into a Springeresque social media war with Trump is "leading" then we don't need leaders.

Don't get me wrong, right now the Donald is like that dominant forumer who has just wrecked the shit out of his opponent, continuing to goad further replies in a sparring match he's clearly already "won," but that doesn't mean Hilary should reply. More important here is allowing Trump to damage his own credibility.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Oh, sure.

BUT- at this point, what do you expect of a press conference besides "EMAILS??? BENGHAZI??? HEALTH???" I see little of value in them at this point.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
She can control a press conference pretty much to her hearts content. "For every one question I take on e-mails, Trump, health, and Benghazi, I take 3 on policy. There. 4 questions about scandal/trump, 12 on policy, not one person in the media says no to this. Anyone breaks the rules she just points to another person ready with a question.

Her first (and likely only) answer to the uncomfortable questions she just wastes a little time re-framing the issue, refers everyone back to whatever her last public statement on said issue was, then says 'nothing has changed since then - that's still my stance'. Which, in a positive turn of events, would be the first time in years she'd be able to say that sincerely.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHhNr5jeTIw

Scary

He does have a good point though, you don't see opposing viewpoints on a lot of places that people get their news. Reddit, and most mainstream USA media channels. And when any opposing viewpoint is offered, they cut the mic, or yell the person down.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Aug 29, 2016, 9:24:04 AM
"
Manocean wrote:

Journalists who want to independently look into the Clintons having to preface their statements with "I'm not clumsy or depressed" without a hint of irony. Yep, nothing to see here folks.
Lol.

If you post a 'serious' article questioning Hillary's (or anyone really) health based on a link to a video (by a non health care professional)showing Hillary Clinton (or random person) smiling while balloons drop and hitting the balloons claiming it is mental illness and her dumb press reaction out of context as a 'minor seizure', and you work for a news publication, you should be fired, and if you don't know what you did wrong, even more evidence you should have been fired.

I mean who the fuck smiles and hits ballons in a balloon shower, clearly fucking brain hemorrhages and she is sick and dying.

Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Aug 29, 2016, 11:28:12 AM
To be fair, that reaction of hers to the balloons does look weird. Like something a slightly mental preschool teacher would do in front of her children.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info