ACT 5 leaked info

Posting in an anti-lab thread because anti-lab thread.

I support moving Ascendancy points to non-Lab content to reduce tedium.

Labyrinth Traps vs. Movement Skill Gems, % Life Regen and Life Flasks in a Nutshell
So why even have them, especially when they're just as imbalanced the other way against certain other, otherwise-viable builds? Labyrinth traps break the game.

How to reduce current Labyrinth's unpleasantness to the minimum: Use poelab.com vigorously, skip everything you don't need to reach the Ascendancy Chamber easiest, skip days with Gold Doors, skip days with bad Izaro mods, bring your best movement skills and biggest instant Life Flasks, stack % life regen, don't have too high a maximum life, don't run low-life, 0 out your energy shield, know what Izaro's packing that day and how to cheese it as much as possible, have /oos and disconnect or /exit macros in hardcore, be overlevel as much as necessary, change equipment each time you enter and leave an Izaro room if you have to (you can go back to the stash both before and after the fight if you do it before taking the 1-way exit.) Shouldn't need more than half of this but hey, why not...
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Honestly, why do you even post anymore Sexcalibure.
#NeverGoing90
"
TwistedTrip wrote:

Probably a mix of attention whoring and masochism, at this point he is probably addicted and need his daily fix.
"
TwistedTrip wrote:

Probably because lab is still annoying. You really expect anti-lab posts to go away from a game that is, outside lab, a fairly good Diablo 2 clone, but in lab, a cheap online zelda rip-off? You'll have players who want everything BUT lab as long as the game exists unless they remove it or make it optional.

The only way to fix this is to make it no longer required content for unique character or main quest progression.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
What you small "lab haters club" don't realize is that ggg got stats and apparently don't give a shit about 20 players with way too much time an a pathological tendencie to post the same stuff over and over again.

Players who dislike the lab got over it months ago, it's time for you guys to move on as well. You remember me of those standing christian peoples that everyone ignore in the street.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 21, 2016, 8:25:40 AM
But when a dude spends more time complaining about something that it takes to do it... it gets kind of self-defeating. I don't like the lab much either. I think it has far more downside than up. But to go on and on about it, using what ever comes up to gripe is just childish.
"
srt746 wrote:
You're gonna have to pay an offering each time you die, which you earn by doing acts 1-4 again >_<

That sounds like an idea staight out of the GGG building! ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
IceDeal wrote:
What you small "lab haters club" don't realize is that ggg got stats and apparently don't give a shit about 20 players with way too much time an a pathological tendencie to post the same stuff over and over again.

Players who dislike the lab got over it months ago, it's time for you guys to move on as well. You remember me of those standing christian peoples that everyone ignore in the street.

Actually I've hardly posted about it until recently. I'm stepping up my game precisely because of posts like the one you just made. Lab as required content is a blight on PoE. And I'm going to join the others in saying so until people realize it's not just 20 players.

I hope more people who don't like lab will join in and silence people like you trying to claim we're a minority.

Come on, guys - be heard!
"
TheLastZica wrote:

I hope more people who don't like lab will join in and silence people like you trying to claim we're a minority.

if it didn't happen over 6 months, it won't happen at all but you guys refuse to realize that. Perfect example of tunnel vision.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 21, 2016, 8:38:41 AM
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
TheLastZica wrote:

if it didn't happen over 6 months, it won't happen at all but you guys refuse to realize that. Perfect example of tunnel vision.

I just started getting vocal after 6 months of mostly just hoping it would go away or endgame lab would flop hard enough to get reduced as a thing.

If a substantial number of people who don't like lab did the same... then batten down the hatches, you're in for a storm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info