ACT 5 leaked info

Lab is great guys.
It is just us, 20 or less guys that dont like it.
GGG has the numbers.
Labyrinth ladders are a huge success and there is already a community thriving around that.
Player retention is higher than ever, and if your friendlist is empty its coincidence!

Just today i watched Etup outmatch Havoc in speed runs. They say the way to lvl to 100 now is 100x easier due to uber lab experience gains.

Time to move on guys, the 20 of us, this small small minority needs to do something else with our time. The majority has spoken! Game is overflowing with players and everything was one huge success.
Next expansion adds MTG style cards and decks, and its not because 3 guys at GGG love the MTG, but because its an excellent addition to an ARPG.

Nothing to see here, move along already! Move.Along.

Cheers
btw
lab is awesome, wouldn't change a single thing.
Well, maybe add more rooms so that the boss is farther away.

kisses and love to/for everyone!
Entered this forum thread
Expected Act 5 leaked infos
Ended by another lab drama

Act 5 leaked info ( a real one ):

This forum is going to die way before.
Hf :)
"
_Emperor_ wrote:
Lab is great guys.
It is just us, 20 or less guys that dont like it.
GGG has the numbers.
Labyrinth ladders are a huge success and there is already a community thriving around that.
Player retention is higher than ever, and if your friendlist is empty its coincidence!

Just today i watched Etup outmatch Havoc in speed runs. They say the way to lvl to 100 now is 100x easier due to uber lab experience gains.

Time to move on guys, the 20 of us, this small small minority needs to do something else with our time. The majority has spoken! Game is overflowing with players and everything was one huge success.
Next expansion adds MTG style cards and decks, and its not because 3 guys at GGG love the MTG, but because its an excellent addition to an ARPG.

Nothing to see here, move along already! Move.Along.

Cheers
btw
lab is awesome, wouldn't change a single thing.
Well, maybe add more rooms so that the boss is farther away.

kisses and love to/for everyone!

Good summary! ;o)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
srt746 wrote:
You're gonna have to pay an offering each time you die, which you earn by doing acts 1-4 again >_<

That sounds like an idea staight out of the GGG building! ^^

k that was pretty good lol
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
The pro-lab bully squad on this forum seems to be getting more toxic towards people that don't like lab.

Its fine if people some love lab, other people don't.

As long as ascendancy are locked behind lab and its rat in a maze keyhunt bs, expect more lab hate.

Lab is hands down the worst part of poe now, especially if you like to reroll characters often.
Personally i'd rather re-grind ACT 1-4 a 4th or 5th time, or grind dried lake hundreds of times than deal with lab. Some grinds can be good, others are terrible in the eyes of some players.

Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
"
The pro-lab bully squad on this forum seems to be getting more toxic towards people that don't like lab.

As long as ascendancy are locked behind lab and its rat in a maze keyhunt bs, expect more lab hate.

Lab is hands down the worst part of poe now, especially if you like to reroll characters often.
Personally i'd rather re-grind ACT 1-4 a 4th or 5th time, or grind dried lake hundreds of times than deal with lab. Some grinds can be good, others are terrible in the eyes of some players.

It's more about the repetitive threads like that than pro-lab bully squad.
I love the lab but if a majority consider GGG should change it then go on !
But it's GGG don't expect beeing able to get your ascendancy point with a vendor recipe 2 chis + 1 alch and regarding how things are going it's likely the problem.

There are already 200+ threads like this one and maybe 40 suggesting actualy changes that are fine with reality and well explained.

I'm astonished and pissed off about the lack of trust lot of players have to GGG.
They are reading these threads.
They already made some changes regarding lab since this shit started.
They will do some more.

Give them some time ! This is still a little game made by a little game studio and team.
Changing shit about the lab has to be well thinked it represent a money investement that is probably big enough to not doing shit in the hurry.

Also consider lot of lab haters just jumped in this propagande train like always.
Honestly i would seriously suggest to open a dev manifesto and center all these discussions in it directly.
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Jul 21, 2016, 7:11:56 PM
I've honestly never understood this whole concept of the labrynth being something bigger then just a side expansion for this game. It came out last league and was finished up this one. That is it.

I can certainly see them making updates to it in order to make it better. (Although they can't do it 100% unless they scrap it and redo it).

There has been 1 lab and thats it. We all knew a map one was coming, even when the first one came out with Perandus. These threads and people screaming about he lab being shoved down our throats is nonsense.
"

As said its the daily repetitive toxic forum crying, not the theme itself.

What should be achieved by shitposting from the same boneheads nearly every day to the same thematic ?

Nothing but annoying other user who likes to read in this forum.
Not. A. Single. Thing.

I'm not the biggest fan of the lab, slow comp, mediocre ISP and HC playing plus lab isn't a good combi at all.

But I'm ok'ish to run that thing for my points, thats imo not too much to say (imo) it's somewhat funny.

You lab haters want to change something? Discuss with support, dump your opinion there.
And then take a break, all of you. THAT maybe change something, if GGG sees the participation goes down.

As long as all the hating people derailing the forum but are active here and ingame everyday, noone cares.

Apart from other annoyed users in this forum.

"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

My predictions for act 5

- some people will love it
- some people will hate it
- some people will return
- some people will leave
- sexcalibur is frantically active on reddit
Spoiler
this is forum linga for "put on probation"

- lab still exist's in its current form (0% fucks given)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Act 5 will be like this:

Act 5 is normal like other acts.

1) To enter location DEF, you need a key
2) Key abc is in location ABC.
3) After finishing location DEF, you can proceed to location GHI, which requires a key
4) Key can be found in DEF location, but of course, you didnt find it, so you need to do few runs of 1) + 2)
5) After 4 hours of trying, you finally got a key and can enter location GHI, but then your mother wants you to get a real life and do something useful.
6) After xx hours/minutes you get back to the game and start with 1)
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info