sugest a fated unique

your the only one who thinks it is insanely good , because you are meshing it with other good items .

you make 10 int sound god tier.. but' its not.
20 mana is nothing. its a drop in the bucket. you would need a ton of %max mana to make that number seem
impressive and if you have that kind of investment.. i would argue that you over invested into mana.

and then you link two corruptions with attractive mods.
that are rather expensive. technically you would be better off using something other than doedre's damning with those items (cospri's will).

and if you have the money to burn making those corruptions on those items.. just buy a cospri...
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 21, 2016, 9:36:30 AM
i have a cospri's will, but cospri's will cannot be used with ES builds, and has downsides : you cant use another chest too! no voll, no LC, no XXX. It's great for a poison build, with assassin ascendancy... but otherwise it's not BIS.

i never said that int or mana are god tier, it's perfect at level 1, and int is needed for higher level curse levels at higher levels, most str/dex builds have difficulties to get high level vulnerability. +10 int can be the difference between level 19 vulne and level 20 vulne.

And no, +20 mana is good, when you reserve a good amount of mana (85%+), mana regen and mana leech are the only way to recover when attacking because potions are "too efficient" so they regenerate too much too fast and thhhhhheeeeeeen the effect of the potion ends!

by increasing flat mana, you improve your leech regeneration. You wont need that much % inc mana or regen, it's only a marginal difference between stuttering attack speed because lack of mana and fluid motion. It makes the usability difference when the build is played.

If you have + 80 flat mana in total and 100 int, it gives 130mana, it can be the difference between unusable skill and spammable skill.

No it's not AWESOME, but yes it's helpfull. So again, maybe tweaked numbers +20int 15@ res , anti hexproof, it seems right.

"
your the only one who thinks it is insanely good , because you are meshing it with other good items .

it's not it the point of poe? +1 curse alone is powerfull. You wont need it if you dont use a lot of curses
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jul 21, 2016, 10:06:58 AM
I would personally like to see more low lvl uniques being fated to mid tier, early end game items:
my proposal:

Quill Rain

fated to: Quill Storm

+30 - 60 dex
+ add (120-260 to 160-300) physical damage <-- this would be the bow damage values before the 50% less weapon damage
100% increase attack speed
+ (100 to 250) accuracy rating
(50-100%) increase projectile speed
50% less weapon damage

lvl 58 requirement

Lifesprig

fated to: Livingwood

+2 to level of socketed gems
40 to 60% increase spell damage
12 to 18% increase cast speed
50 to 70 - increase maximum life
50 to 70 - increase maximum mana
regenerate ( 60-80) life over 1 second for each spell you cast

lvl 42 requirement

Wonderlust

fated to: EatherWalkers (im struggling to think about a cool name)

+ 5 dexterity
(20 to 40)% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
+(100 to 160) to maximum Energy Shield
30% increase movement speed
Cannot be frozen
Immune to slowing effects (Like temp chains, slow from poison in lab, chilled ground ect)

lvl 36 requirement

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Jul 21, 2016, 10:33:09 AM
^A fated version of "doedre's damning" that's balanced in the current game state would be.

-> base item change to "unset ring"
-> curses in this item penetrate hexproof

This would limit its use to self-cursing, while offering a very strong benefit.

Not sure if they can technically change a ring base-type though.

Nomic's storm fated unique.

-> 80% reduced physical reflect

An upside worth the danger of wearing them :D?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
^A fated version of "doedre's damning" that's balanced in the current game state would be.

-> base item change to "unset ring"
-> curses in this item penetrate hexproof

This would limit its use to self-cursing, while offering a very strong benefit.

Not sure if they can technically change a ring base-type though.

Nomic's storm fated unique.

-> 80% reduced physical reflect

An upside worth the danger of wearing them :D?

Peace,

-Boem-

i like both of yours suggestions :)

Also for doedre's maybe " yours curses have priorities over others curses" so ppls wouldnt erase yours curses in parties.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Probably this:

To:

Changes base from Crusader Chainmail to Conquest Chainmail.

180-220% increased armor and energy shield
+15% to all elemental resistances
Gain an endurance charge when you take a critical strike
2% of life regenerated per second
Share endurance charges and regeneration with nearby party members
@Miazga , that Quill Rain would be 700pdps... I like it.

I would like a fated Meginord's Girdle. Higher +phys damage with a reverse conversion like 50% of your elemental damage is converted to physical. This would allow more scaling for Facebreaker/PotCG.
"
Namcap wrote:

I would like a fated Meginord's Girdle. Higher +phys damage with a reverse conversion like 50% of your elemental damage is converted to physical. This would allow more scaling for Facebreaker/PotCG.

Not possible, conversion can only go one way to avoid infinite loops.
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:

Not possible, conversion can only go one way to avoid infinite loops.

I thought I saw a gem that did a similar conversion. May not work the same way.

What about a "50% of elemental damage is converted to phys, deal no elemental damage" or "gain 2-5 physical damage for every 100 elemental, deal no elemental". Would this stop the loop and allow scaling? I just want options other than wearing Abyssus and being squishy.
"
Namcap wrote:
@Miazga , that Quill Rain would be 700pdps... I like it.

Lol I didnt do the math :D

I was thinking about the 50% phy damage reduction quill have, so the overal phy dmage would be reduced by half?

700 pdps would be a bit OP ;) maybe tone it down a bit, but you get the picture (a better version of lioneye's glare)
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Jul 21, 2016, 10:31:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info