what is Insanity in POE?

Emrakul. She's coming. She is a source of all madness.
Do what You will shall be the whole of the law.
Im not exactly sure, but I have noticed a random buff that pops on my character for like 2 seconds for brief moments during combat.. completely unrelated to gear, or procs. I am curious if this is what it is, I have not been able to actively scroll over and read it before it goes poof.
"
Hallagenic wrote:
Im not exactly sure, but I have noticed a random buff that pops on my character for like 2 seconds for brief moments during combat.. completely unrelated to gear, or procs. I am curious if this is what it is, I have not been able to actively scroll over and read it before it goes poof.

Using Lifespring? Sounds like the "heal on cast" thingie.
Googled and found out that Lyssa is the goddess of madness and insanity in animals. She is closely aligned with Maniae spirits. She must be a devout supreme worshiper of RNGesus.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Puttatos wrote:
Emrakul. She's coming. She is a source of all madness.

Not according to this article:

Let the madness begin: All signs point to four days of complete insanity
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
-Based on a post i saw about an incorrect level up message in someone's chat log, could be bogus-

Spoiler
I have a suspicion and its related to flavor text....
Anyone else tried running Innsbury Edge and Essence Worm at the same time for a while? I may take some time to see if anything goes on.

Spoiler
Guy is seeing things at night, certainly insanity there.

Spoiler
"found a way to make its price acceptable" sounds like insanity to me

What is Insanity?

being told to wait to get a performances fix and at the same time being asked to support the game

meanwhile
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I am dual wielding Innsbury Edge and just got a message that i was the first character to enter dried lake on ruthless.

I guess this is an insanity message.
Sort of off topic (I think...) But the hilt/cross-guard on the innsbury edge is very similar to the art on the lacerate skill gem.

I've read that both the sword and the gem are candidates for insanity effects.
"
LordZodd wrote:
Sort of off topic (I think...) But the hilt/cross-guard on the innsbury edge is very similar to the art on the lacerate skill gem.

I've read that both the sword and the gem are candidates for insanity effects.

nice eyes !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info