[2.4 updates] Voltaxic Volley Fire Barrage Deadeye -- Well Barrage is now #1 Bow Skill

Hey. I decided to try out your build in Standard, but I'm kind of having an issue with mana. You didn't take any of the mana leech nodes that most ranger builds take. What flask setup are you using? Do I just have to run with a mana flask? Or am I missing something?
"
bridgeburner wrote:
Hey. I decided to try out your build in Standard, but I'm kind of having an issue with mana. You didn't take any of the mana leech nodes that most ranger builds take. What flask setup are you using? Do I just have to run with a mana flask? Or am I missing something?

hoe come you are having mana issue ???

Did u set the vitality leech and mana leech 0.4 mana leech???in SP

THis build is pretty awesome
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
What level are you? From what I gather, the Mana Issues generally work themselves out when you're higher level and have much more damage.

I hit a lot of mana issues while levelling, so I grabbed an extra Mana node to spec out of later.
"
"
bridgeburner wrote:

hoe come you are having mana issue ???

Did u set the vitality leech and mana leech 0.4 mana leech???in SP

THis build is pretty awesome

You can take Essence sap nodes and spec out later but i used mana flask early on. Dont have any mana issues now.
Hi everybody :)
is it possible to go CI assassin with this build?
Hi everyone ,im really enjoying this build , ¿if i have to decide between pierce support and slower projectiles which should i take??
"
Zephryl wrote:
What level are you? From what I gather, the Mana Issues generally work themselves out when you're higher level and have much more damage.

I hit a lot of mana issues while levelling, so I grabbed an extra Mana node to spec out of later.

81 currently. I put this build onto a character that had a full reset.

When you say they work themselves out, do you just mean you usually kill stuff before running out of mana? With the Herald+COH+AssMark setup, I get mana when I kill, but it's boss fights where I usually run out pretty fast.
"
bridgeburner wrote:

Asked this as well before, it's something you'll run into around Merciless A3 or so if your gear isn't really good, it solves itself around the time you start maps and your damage starts increasing further.

"
Estadisticaxz wrote:
Hi everyone ,im really enjoying this build , ¿if i have to decide between pierce support and slower projectiles which should i take??

Pierce. It's what gives you the ~100% pierce chance
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
Zephryl wrote:

When you say they work themselves out, do you just mean you usually kill stuff before running out of mana? With the Herald+COH+AssMark setup, I get mana when I kill, but it's boss fights where I usually run out pretty fast.

Your mana should never have issues. Your damage is too low if you're having mana issues, which means you're doing something horribly wrong.

My mana problems went away as soon as I equipped Voltaxic.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Oct 1, 2016, 6:13:44 PM
"
Patchumz wrote:
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
Zephryl wrote:

Your mana should never have issues. Your damage is too low if you're having mana issues, which means you're doing something horribly wrong.

My mana problems went away as soon as I equipped Voltaxic.

Well, I did start the build from scratch with low-level gems, so that's probably the issue. And I refuse to pay an exalt for a leveled barrage gem when I can just level it myself. I also mostly equipped gear I had laying around so. For the moment, I specced into the mana leech nodes since they're right off the path, so that feels a little more comfortable.

So playstyle wise, am I supposed to spam barrage? Or just do like 1 attack per second or something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info