Windripper elementalist CI 130k+/175k+ LA 7arrows,reflect immune 219/404mf, can be pushed to 350k+

why elementalist? because i like to be able to play every kind of map mod, i hate to skip reflect and lose currency rerolling it, deadeye would give more dmg than elementalist but much less safer

don't look at the name "mirrored" to boost the damage you need weapon elemental damage, flat elemental damage and attack speed, my mirrored gear is VERY bad at boosting my damage

can do ANY map mod except blood magic, status alinement should be avoid if you dont have enough dps, 18% ele reflect map should use life leech gem, ele reflect and -res, life leech gem is a must

uses frost wall to kill bosses, we get 25% extra light penetration for 4 seconds after using frost wall

the only defence here is energy shield ( getting 7500+ES is very important ) and 2 golems which reduce the chance to be hit by monsters, be sure to shot far from monsters and shot before to enter any room like in academy map for example

most of the damage comes from added light gem and wrath so we need weapon elemental damage everywhere

charges: i get charges from the passive overcharged in the tree to keep active the mf flask, if you don't care about this, you can get the charges from assassin mark+herald of ice

mana leech, you can use a flask or take mana leech from the same wheel where we take life leech or get mana leech as enchant on the boots

if you like mf, get iiq/iir on your gear, be sure to cap resist

The gear you should be looking for

Bow: windripper obviously, crit and attack speed are the most important mods, i have no idea how much is the difference between a legacy one and a new one, but i think even with the new one you can reach 70-80k dps which is very good to do t8-t11 maps easily

Chest: as high ES and resist as you can enough to cap them

Helmet: same as the chest + accuracy as optional, +2 LA or 40% LA dmg are very good, +2LA to kill packs faster, +40% dmg to kill boss faster

gloves: maligaro or facebreakers are very good for dps, but i would prefer a pair 200+es with attack speed/res/accuracy

boots: high es/res 30%movement speed a must

belt: weapon ele dmg, strenght very important to save points from the tree, flat es, res, movement speed

rings: weapon ele dmg, flat elemental damage, accuracy, res, energy shield

quiver: weapon ele dmg, crit multi, crit chance, +1 arrow, res, flat ele dmg

amulet: weapon ele dmg, crit chance, crit multi, flat ele dmg, accuracy, energy shield

flasks: rumi is a must, it greatly improves defence since we dont have block

MY MF GEAR 219IIQ/404IIR

tree
my tree focus on jewels, if you want to take less jewels, you can get elemental damage at the start of the shadow.
if you get a belt with 25+implicit strenght, wed, 45+str, es, res you are going to save 2x 30+str and one +10str compared to my tree, so 3 extra points, would be another 7-8% more dps than me from the tree or more defence

get elemental conflux if you want to maximize the mf stats of windripper
get 25% light penetration with frost wall if you want pure dps for the map boss

dps with charges+onslaught from innervate

dps full buffed no vinktar

39% light penetration included
i could gain 30-40% more dps if i were using 5-10exa worth per amu/rings with better stats for dps and another 35% more without iiq gem

the first ring gives me 7% more dmg than the second and it does not even have crit chance nor accuracy, the 7% more all comes from 3-71 light dmg and i dont have flat light dmg anywhere

it's possible to gain 35-40% more dps than my tooltip with 10exa per piece of jewellery and reach 190k/250k dps tooltip with 78% light penetration ( light penetration instead of iiq ) and 15-20% more if i level up to 100 =), you can push windripper to 350-400k effective dps considering the penetration, and 1mil+ tooltip with an aurabot

Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Aug 19, 2016, 9:20:08 AM
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2016, 9:05:43 AM
videos added
How much would you say your gear is worth in total?
"
mudgod wrote:
How much would you say your gear is worth in total?

i was expecting this... you can reach my same defence and dps with 50 exalted of gear ( windripper legacy included ) just without mf

how much is my gear worth?
2 magic rings with 35%wed are worth 1 alt each, an amulet stronger than mine cost 30chaos

belt as good as mine without iir probably 10 exalted
there are 2 good rings for this build on poe trade with %es at 5ex each which give 15% more dps than mines
windripper legacy 5links is up at 10ex
a vaal regalia 800es 6links is worth 20-30ex
gloves 2-3ex, same with boots

all this if you want to have more more than 150k+/200k+dps

30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance

42% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons P1
+38 to Intelligence S3
+398 to Accuracy Rating S1
craftedCan have multiple Crafted Mods
craftedAdds 3-38 Lightning Damage to Attacks
crafted10% increased maximum Energy Shield

this ring is for sale at 5 exalted on poe trade

30%crit gives 5% more dps, 42%wed vs 35% gives 2% more dps, 38% intelligence an extra 100es, 398%accuracy another 3-4% more dps, 3-38light dmg an extra 3-4% more dps

this 5 exalted ring gives 13-15% more dps and 150es ( if you divine it to 19% or 20% ) than my super mega ultra expensive mirrored ring

another one saying how much is my gear worth is completely out of mind ( yes these posts makes me angry )
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jul 20, 2016, 3:49:51 AM
Love the build sofar, wanted to run a LA build / MF and found yours. Respeced an old character and bought some cheap gear. Running through maps with ease, making currency while having fun.

As for my gear and jewels, i can see alot of improvements that can be done. Thanks for sharing the build!

Gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by undyinglemon on Jul 21, 2016, 9:58:48 AM
added lvl 100 tree
realized that using rumi is a must :D
was bored and did a random test

248k dps using, 77% total light penetration when using frost wall, and 100+ from ele weakness of maligaro, so it's like 500k dps? (ps onslaught from innervate was not active, else 275k dps )

i could go from 250k to 270k if the amulet had 35% wed, and up to 300k if the rings had light dmg instead of phys

not couting that if i used a 50str belt i could remove 2 +30nodes from the tree and gain another 5% dps

with vinktar would be 350k-360k tooltip dps

spirit hail quiver gives me 15% more tooltip dps than the quiver in the first post, stronger vs boss

http://i63.tinypic.com/etz9j4.png
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Aug 6, 2016, 7:43:21 AM
new video of an insane map with max mfhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ5eJSZForc
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Aug 19, 2016, 9:20:41 AM
changed herald of ice - curse on hit - proj weakness - innervate for

i thought i needed some ice dmg to freeze monsters to get the 25%iiq of windripper, i was wrong.

i still freeze many monsters, as many as with herald of ice or almost but herald of ice was killing some monsters ( while getting free 7 second onslaught ) so sometimes i was losing the quantity from the iiq gem, so the IIQ is about the same on both setups, maybe slightly better with herald of thunder

the 50% extra pierce from proj weakness is useless with 7 arrows + LA enchant, no difference at all.

but now with herald of thunder+ele weakness bosses and small pack monsters die much quickier, especially bosses, i can save a lot of time from them, and once ill get to lvl 100, ill take more crit chance so this setup will be much better

edit: after more testing, i found out that 80%cold res maps nothing freeze without herald of ice or added cold damage gem :p
can't use added cold dmg gem because i'd lose 10-12% more dps from 25% penetration after frost wall and lose another 15% in tooltip, in hexproof maps would be really bad
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Aug 23, 2016, 2:15:17 PM
Hey is this build still viable, if so can i make one in essence league? And I think tornado shot will be a better overall skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info