Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
Turtledove wrote:
We're up to 287 threads in the thread list and 681 account names that have posted in support of making changes to Labyrinth. I hoping that 3.0 will finally have a fix for this major problem with PoE!

You've had a similar outlook on every patch sense. Is there something you know that we, the community don't? If not its just you with your "false hope", at some point your going to have to you know....move on.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Turtledove wrote:
We're up to 287 threads in the thread list and 681 account names that have posted in support of making changes to Labyrinth. I hoping that 3.0 will finally have a fix for this major problem with PoE!

lol

I sincerely hope you people all quit when nothing changes in 3.0.0, so this shit will finally stop clogging up this forum.
U MAD?
I finished the new analysis of the list of account names. This was in response to some paranoid thinking that I or someone was creating account names and posting something just to get the list of account names longer. So what I did was to add a "o", a "$", or a "*" after each name in the list.

"
An "o" after the name means the account is older than March 2016. A "$" after the name means that a supporter title is in the profile. An "*" after the name means that neither of those is the case.

The release of the horrible labyrinth into PoE was early March 2016. If the account name was created prior to that release then it couldn't possibly have been created just to pad the account name list. I then thought that if someone made a donation on that account name to get a supporter title and wanted to pad the list then they earned that right. That left only 22 names with an "*". I hope that means that Sidtherat and the other paranoid folks can now start the healing process to get over their paranoia. I wish you a speedy recovery!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

lol

I sincerely hope you people all quit when nothing changes in 3.0.0, so this shit will finally stop clogging up this forum.
Its quite hilarious.

Thats roughly the equivalent of 1.456% of the current steam charts peak players, or even using the current average 3.406~

LUL

Vocal Minority (and i was gracious by purely using steam charts and thats how insignificant it is).

Edit - my math is completely off, wasted LUL, i forgot to move decimals :D

Still small irrelevant percents with steam charts, even worse is steam charts arent representitive of the whole population. Considering GGG had to yet again get more servers, its likely that they probably have around 50k+ concurrent players with peaks well over 100k.

Soo lets do some extrapolating on that.

Peak, probably something like .6

Concurrent, probably around 1.3

I wish i had the true numbers soo it wouldnt be true extrapolating.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Dec 26, 2016, 8:13:53 PM
i still dont understand what ppl hate the lab so much.

Not even 1 dc in lab this Season and the traps arent hard if you prepare right (have movementspeed on boots flask).
I can understand that ppl dont like it,if they dont like the "you can only try once" thing but you would only have to run it once each difficulty.
The idea to adjust the bossfights to your strenght(add bonus keys to izzaro) is a good idea and is well designed in most cases.

The only thing that should be changed is, that you need good dps to activate them istead of beeing punished for bad dps twice.
What do i mean with beeing punished twice?
i.e.
a build with good dps doesnt have trouble avoiding too many stacks from charge disrupters and even if you chose to let him fully stack the fight is shorter with good dps.
so you get a shorter fight better loot.

a build with bad dps doesnt even has the choice to not go for maximum stacks from charge disruptersand and will have a harder time beating him at max charges.That is the only thing that should be changed in the lab.

But even without that change i love the lab,becasue it stands for something diffrent than maps.
You know exacly what kind of monsters you gona face and you can adjust the bossfight to your needs.

imO PoE needs a bit more of that for the endgame,so you can really chose which way you want to play (rnd maps with better potencial loot vs safe and adjustable loot)
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

lol

Its quite hilarious.

Thats roughly the equivalent of 1.456% of the current steam charts peak players, or even using the current average 3.406~

LUL

Vocal Minority (and i was gracious by purely using steam charts and thats how insignificant it is).

Edit - my math is completely off, wasted LUL, i forgot to move decimals :D

Still small irrelevant percents with steam charts, even worse is steam charts arent representitive of the whole population. Considering GGG had to yet again get more servers, its likely that they probably have around 50k+ concurrent players with peaks well over 100k.

Soo lets do some extrapolating on that.

Peak, probably something like .6

Concurrent, probably around 1.3

I wish i had the true numbers soo it wouldnt be true extrapolating.

The labyrinth threads have been going non-stop since March 2016. More people have probably posted about labyrinth than any other topic in this forum. Yet Tin_Foil_Hat, assumes that everyone in the whole player base loves labyrinth if they haven't complained about it on the Feedback and Suggestions forum and also that everyone that has complained about it on this forum was added to the list. It is really interesting what lengths of convoluted logic the Internet trolls will go to.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

The labyrinth threads have been going non-stop since March 2016. More people have probably posted about labyrinth than any other topic in this forum. Yet Tin_Foil_Hat, assumes that everyone in the whole player base loves labyrinth if they haven't complained about it on the Feedback and Suggestions forum and also that everyone that has complained about it on this forum was added to the list. It is really interesting what lengths of convoluted logic the Internet trolls will go to.
By non-stop you mean the same people such as you and a handful of others bumping them right ? Ive posted screenshots of this shit all over my twitter of the same accounts mass bumping these garbage threads :D

Quit your bitching, quit assuming everyone hates it and quit being childish enough to actually think that your fucking numbers are even remotely relevant in the big picture :D

Whats more amazing is how you still rely on the generic "theyre a le trolling". Ever stop to think that you are wrong ? Because you are. Your opinions are wrong, your numbers are wrong, your assumptions are wrong and theyve been debunked over and over yet here you are still insisting youre right.

If youve got all day to sit, and whine and moan about a small part of the game, then you need to find something better to do with your time.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Dec 26, 2016, 11:40:56 PM
It's interesting that the deranged trolls continue to do their thing.

Thanks for the bumps and exposure, kids.
"
It's interesting that the deranged trolls continue to do their thing.

Thanks for the bumps and exposure, kids. [Removed by Support]

Yeah okay buddy, calling others deranged when you go around all day calling other people jobless and then telling people to sutbly kill themselves by playing in traffic. If anyone here is deranged it you lmao.

Last edited by Nav_GGG on Dec 27, 2016, 12:25:35 AM
Eh actually hate seeing this thread pop up so often.

Tbh I didnt like lab until Uber came out because I thought the Merc and under rewards were shit (and lets be real they were). Don't really have an issue with it now after they adjusted ES damage values. Do I actively farm it? Not all the time depends on day and what my mood is, just like everything in this game.

But what this compilation is, is far different. Most threads I see are like "holy shit I walked over a trap, GGG you suck" and I'm like wtf. You're really gonna count threads about the fucking soundtrack as issues? LOL

Let's be realistic here at least. Obviously not all perfect. Ye helm enchant system is pretty aids. Whatever I just sell what I get, buy what I need. Slightly annoying for good helms I already wanna enchant. DC's in the lab, truly not a good thing but the whole game is full of them, that's just GGG having shit servers, is it really a lab only issue? Is the lab long? Some days length sucks, why run it then? Just wait for good layouts and even for slow runners like me are like 10 minutes tops.

Honestly just sounds like people need to git gud in terms of navigation and execution.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Dec 27, 2016, 1:08:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info