Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

Sounds like a lot of wasted lifetime to me.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
morbo wrote:
The % traps are there for a reason, the gauntlets are there for a reason, the portal limitation & length is there for a reason. Do you want Ascension classes to be nerfed and become meaningless? - Because that would happen if Asc points would be "set free", as you guys put it in you other flagship thread.

5 chaos for a carry is a meaningful barrier to Ascension, you say?

Nah.

Instead, let's encourage GGG to address the aspects of the Labyrinth which make it fun to *finish* but not fun to *play.*

Then there is no need to decouple the Ascendancy points.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
The % traps are there for a reason, the gauntlets are there for a reason, the portal limitation & length is there for a reason. Do you want Ascension classes to be nerfed and become meaningless? - Because that would happen if Asc points would be "set free", as you guys put it in you other flagship thread.

Nah.

Instead, let's encourage GGG to address the aspects of the Labyrinth which make it fun to *finish* but not fun to *play.*

5c only gets you izaro kills. everything else you must pass yourself (trials, trap gauntlets etc)
"
almostdead wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

Nah.

5c only gets you izaro kills. everything else you must pass yourself (trials, trap gauntlets etc)

I've never gotten or done a carry but, I always assumed that the carry person would fetch the gold keys while the client waited at the door?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

Nah.

But it is fun to play.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

Nah.

But it is fun to play.

Absolutely, I believe you that you find it fun. It is not fun for other people though.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

But it is fun to play.

Absolutely, I believe you that you find it fun. It is not fun for other people though.

So there is no reason to change it for a few disgruntled people. Non-problem solved.
"
Turtledove wrote:

I've never gotten or done a carry but, I always assumed that the carry person would fetch the gold keys while the client waited at the door?

Sure, but that is only one area you get to skip then. And that isn't even certain -
this league I did 30 uber lab runs on a day there were zero gold doors.
Lab is great! It could be improved to be more difficult to trivialize. Players who don't participate in Izaro fight can't progress. Parties must be within a certain number of levels of each other. You can't run in a party at all if you are over a certain level. Traps should be less forgiving, but you should get more than one attempt.
People misunderstand what a Lab carry is. The person carrying can open the doors and kill Izaro without you being in the Izaro fight. That is the only thing they can do for you. You still have to progress through the traps yourself. If you cant do that a carry is not going to do anything to help you get your AC points.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info