Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

The protected forum users won another small victory. This time they trolled Turtle into probation :(
"
The protected forum users won another small victory. This time they trolled Turtle into probation :(

Maybe you should just stop spamming and antagonizing everyone to start with
"
Pyrokar wrote:

This is Uber lab in hc today. I did Uber lab for the first time. Let's play find the safe space! Hint there isn't any, you just use quicksilver, run and pray to not die. The trap sequence ended 3 screens after this one. 10/10 would do it in hc again.

I think this particular trap puzzle is one of the hardest in my opinion. I recognize it from before. It's long just like you say and you can easily make a mistake somewhere along the way and die.

I started getting the timing right on that one until i got nailed by the spikes and stuck in place then i paniced and ran through it. Was very close to dying i remember :)

I couldn't see any safe spot but i didn't take much time to look. After one of the latest updates i have started crashing and that's game over if it happens in the labyrinth so i need to be fast.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 27, 2016, 11:04:36 AM
"
diablofdb wrote:
"

Maybe you should just stop spamming and antagonizing everyone to start with

Spamming, you say?

Antagonizing, you say?

Are you completely blind to the irony of your post? Because I think it's hilarious.

"
Razis wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
230, it mean people who make lab thread are spammer and should be treated as such. probation + closing thread.

hmmmm

"
diablofdb wrote:
Like, they should close threads like yours.

"
diablofdb wrote:
Lab threads are cancer

Please close this thread

"
diablofdb wrote:
another nice useless Lab thread, just close it please

"
diablofdb wrote:
Lab & ascendancy doesn't need any changes

"
diablofdb wrote:
Stop making a new thread everyday you're just spamming the forum

"
diablofdb wrote:
seriously guys.... just stop making threads about the lab it's so damn useless and bugging everyone else. You guys are spamming the whole forum

"
diablofdb wrote:
oh another useless lab thread yayyyy!

"
diablofdb wrote:
way too many lab thread

k

Half of the bumping of anti-lab threads appears to come from you, which is equally ironic. And equally hilarious.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Aug 27, 2016, 11:06:11 AM
first, I'm just calling you on your behavior of making a very high amount of treads spamming all over the forum instead of keeping things into a single thread.

secondly, you are the ones who are antagonizing everyone who disagree with you and harass anyone who bring up a different opinion to your threads.

You should stop already spamming your threads, there are like 4-5 very similar threads in the bumped up section of the forum, prove that you compensate your lack of arguments with spam and insults.

indeed these treads are a growing cancer.
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and focusing on the topic of the thread itself, thanks!
"
diablofdb wrote:
first, I'm just calling you on your behavior of making a very high amount of treads spamming all over the forum instead of keeping things into a single thread.

secondly, you are the ones who are antagonizing everyone who disagree with you and harass anyone who bring up a different opinion to your threads.

You should stop already spamming your threads, there are like 4-5 very similar threads in the bumped up section of the forum, prove that you compensate your lack of arguments with spam and insults.

indeed these treads are a growing cancer.

I love you so much right now. <3
Wash your hands, Exile!

See again? you're doing that passive aggressive condecending behavior, try to bait insults and makes people mad then cry to the mod to get people banned from forum. It's what you guys do most of the time.

and about your whole argument about "why the lab is bad" you guys bring nothing up, you just keep bumping your own thread with "bump" and bring up the same old things over and over again. And you remake that into other threads, and try to bring up the lab subject in every other thread.

That's spam and trolling.

Prove that I'm right is, you are currently bumping other threads about the lab in the forum at this very moment. And these other threads are about the exact same topic, you just spam the whole forum. and bump bump bump.
Last edited by diablofdb on Aug 27, 2016, 11:30:36 AM
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:
What is the latest tally count on lab threads?

The current thread count is 240 threads. In the list in the OP there is a marker line with the thread count in it at 222 threads. (222 threads is how many of the threads that have had author analysis done on it.) To get the updated thread count, one can count from that marker up and not have to recount all the threads. There is another marker at 206 which is the previous counter where data was made available for the author analysis.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Some quality posts by quality posters (and no spamming at all that for sur).

http://imgur.com/afZokn7
http://imgur.com/a/iA9CG

I wonder why the devs don't answer them...
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 28, 2016, 6:25:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info