Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

"
PhaedeRedux wrote:
Given the degree of attention they paid to player feedback regarding sulphite in Delve I'm sure they're working on fixing Lab as we speak.

They have made changes to the lab. you just suck at it and want easy mode. go play hello kitty online.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
PhaedeRedux wrote:
Given the degree of attention they paid to player feedback regarding sulphite in Delve I'm sure they're working on fixing Lab as we speak.

That's fucking golden. Made my day. xD

I'm keeping away from those joke of threads now, but I'm glad I gave a look here, cause it's pretty funny lol.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
PhaedeRedux wrote:

That's fucking golden. Made my day. xD

I'm keeping away from those joke of threads now, but I'm glad I gave a look here, cause it's pretty funny lol.

See, these threads do have a point. Comedy value. :P
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
PhaedeRedux wrote:

They have made changes to the lab. you just suck at it and want easy mode. go play hello kitty online.

Spoiler
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Sep 21, 2018, 5:05:05 AM
I'm not sure if reaching 1000 posters discussing labyrinth problems should be celebrated or not (although my guess is "not"). Still, it's a milestone of one kind of another when something like this happens for a single section of the game.

Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
OK. How about PvP labyrinths to be added to game content? Two PvP teams at opposite sections of Labyrinth, doing a big hunt, only for PvP fun? Oh, wait. Would also be there a lot of neutral monsters, hostile for both teams, to allow those PvPers also grind them?
Well...
Please rework helmet enchantment.

"
smtad wrote:

Basically just give me more power much easier because there is nothing wrong with that. /s

Enchanted fossils are already pretty broken for adding in new enchants into the market. Although I don't think they should be a thing, at least they introduce some non unique bases into the market.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
smtad wrote:

Basically just give me more power much easier because there is nothing wrong with that. /s

Enchanted fossils are already pretty broken for adding in new enchants into the market. Although I don't think they should be a thing, at least they introduce some non unique bases into the market.

I don't necessarily think "easier" is the right word, at least not for my complaints about enchants. I wouldn't mind a grind that was purposeful, directed, and deterministic, but repeatedly pushing a button an infinite number of times to get a desired outcome certainly can't be called "challenging", other than it's a challenge to one's patience.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
Phaeded wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
smtad wrote:

I don't necessarily think "easier" is the right word, at least not for my complaints about enchants. I wouldn't mind a grind that was purposeful, directed, and deterministic, but repeatedly pushing a button an infinite number of times to get a desired outcome certainly can't be called "challenging", other than it's a challenge to one's patience.

I must agree with Phaeded here. Way to random to matter for common folk.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info