Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support DONE!!!!!

Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
"
mark1030 wrote:

I've been playing for a long time. When Dominus was added, there were lots of complaints he was too hard. When Malachai was added, there were lots of complaints he was too hard. Everytime they add something hard, there are people complaining. Then when the next thing gets added, those complaints kinda go away. When the Act 5 boss gets added, people will have something else to complain about and the lab complaints will fall by the wayside.

Dominus got much easier thanks to the new meta. Even the merciless version doesn't do much to you. Same goes for Malachai norm/cruel. Merciless Malachai ist still pretty hard and will probably get nerfed when act 5 is introduced.

And no, the complaints about Lab won't go away so easily. Lab exists since march, Perandus is already over and we are halfway through prophecy. Threads are still popping up and it doesnt look like this will stop any time soon unless they change something or provide an alternative way to get AC points.
"
AceNightfire wrote:

Threads are still popping up and it doesnt look like this will stop any time soon unless they change something or provide an alternative way to get AC points.

You knows what other threads were supposed to pop until the end of time, threads about premium tabs beeing pay to win. GGG ignored them entirely and eventually people moved on.

I expect them to do exactly the same thing with those ones and maybe after a while (who knows how long tho, you guys seems extremely persistent, may I suggest to get another hobby ?) the same thing will happen.

Spoiler
And it WILL happen
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 22, 2016, 8:48:15 PM
Won't happen until an official statement on the future of the Lab and ascendancies. I remember when GGG was proud to discuss the long term plans. Now if things have done a complete flip-flop since then, the customers deserve to know.
Where did they discuss long term plans with regard to changing existing content? Did they announce somewhere they were going to nerf reflect auras or bosses or items or map drops or anything else in a long term plan? Hell, they didn't even announce fixing desync until shortly before they employed lockstep. I think you're looking through nostalgia glasses.

Edit: casual, your join date is march 2016. Are you just pretending to remember the good old days or are you on an alt account?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jul 22, 2016, 6:48:03 PM
Long time observer.
"
mark1030 wrote:
Where did they discuss long term plans with regard to changing existing content? Did they announce somewhere they were going to nerf reflect auras or bosses or items or map drops or anything else in a long term plan? Hell, they didn't even announce fixing desync until shortly before they employed lockstep. I think you're looking through nostalgia glasses.

Edit: casual, your join date is march 2016. Are you just pretending to remember the good old days or are you on an alt account?

Hes on an alt account or a liar either way mostly worth ignoring his comments.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
I haven't lied about anything ever, son. Get good.
I'm a lab hatter as well.

Not only did they add uber lab, but included labs to the prophecies. Ya, you can seal them, and waist all your coins on that. I truly believe ggg has lost many players because of the lab. That's only my opinion.. We have a small guild, six of us use to play quite frequently, 5 to 6 nights a week. When the lab was introduced, 2 of our guildies quit playing poe. Prophecy came out, added uber lab, and shoved more lab down our throat with prophecies. Well there goes the rest of the guild, off to other games. I really can't blame them, I dont think i'll stay much longer. Don't get me wrong, I think poe was the best rpg ever (before the lab). The lab just seems to frustrate some people, myself included. Maybe because it's because our guild consisted of old farts, like 50 years old or so. Why play a game that now frustrates you. Make a long story short, I'm the only one left playing, the others 5 refused to play because of the lab. But that's only our guild, maybe others are enjoying the lab and growing their guild, who knows.

I don't think ggg will be making any changes, at this point, to far in. Well, all good things must come to an end, i guess. Best of luck to all.

Last edited by dandyandy on Jul 22, 2016, 9:28:23 PM
"
dandyandy wrote:
I'm a lab hatter as well.

Not only did they add uber lab, but included labs to the prophecies. Ya, you can seal them, and waist all your coins on that. I truly believe ggg has lost many players because of the lab. That's only my opinion.. We have a small guild, six of us use to play quite frequently, 5 to 6 nights a week. When the lab was introduced, 2 of our guildies quit playing poe. Prophecy came out, added uber lab, and shoved more lab down our throat with prophecies. Well there goes the rest of the guild, off to other games. I really can't blame them, I dont think i'll stay much longer. Don't get me wrong, I think poe was the best rpg ever (before the lab). The lab just seems to frustrate some people, myself included. Maybe because it's because our guild consisted of old farts, like 50 years old or so. Why play a game that now frustrates you. Make a long story short, I'm the only one left playing, the others 5 refused to play because of the lab. But that's only our guild, maybe others are enjoying the lab and growing their guild, who knows.

I don't think ggg will be making any changes, at this point, to far in. Well, all good things must come to an end, i guess. Best of luck to all.

Check back in for release 2.4. Maybe around September? If not, then I'll be joining you.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info