Having completed 40/40, I don't see how anyone with a life can succeed at challenges

"
ventiman wrote:

You play 6h on average/day 9 h top thx for Proving my point
http://poestatistics.com/users/jackof8lades/friezer_is_cooler.html

Way too many Red numbers to claim to be good

How come it doesn't show any of my characters but the one emberwake character I made that I got bored with at level 5?
And now challenge 41/40 is done: start a 10 page forum thread :).
"
G7Ghost wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

You play 6h on average/day 9 h top thx for Proving my point
http://poestatistics.com/users/jackof8lades/friezer_is_cooler.html

Way too many Red numbers to claim to be good

How come it doesn't show any of my characters but the one emberwake character I made that I got bored with at level 5?

Pretty weird no idea all i can say is you have to be top 15k maybe you had a good place in an emberwwake race?

Ahh rank 650 enough for the System to Display you
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
You have just one problem there.

No one really wants the monkey or the purple shit because according to majority aesthetics, they're pretty ugly and underwhelming.

Which is why ->

This would be so much more effective in a league where a larger number actually cared about getting challenges in the first place.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
This league achieves were ez and that's nice, fu to all "hardcore gamer" dweebs. I'm super casual that doesn't play much and not every day cause I'm one of those weird ppl who goes out with friends and has life outside poe, still got 36, not going for 40.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
A lot of these people seemed to miss the point that GGG does in fact cater to the top elite group of players that literally no-life the game. It is not a true competition, it is a fucking money farm. Fuck these corrupt and shitty developers for ruining a perfectly great concept with their 4 gigabyte patches and bullshit experience penalty, which FORCES this elitism to transpire among the TRULY DEDICATED PLAYERS. I just wanna fucking play the game and it is WARPED because of the elitists and the way GGG caters to them. I fucking HATE them now.
"
BeamMonster wrote:
A lot of these people seemed to miss the point that GGG does in fact cater to the top elite group of players that literally no-life the game. It is not a true competition, it is a fucking money farm. Fuck these corrupt and shitty developers for ruining a perfectly great concept with their 4 gigabyte patches and bullshit experience penalty, which FORCES this elitism to transpire among the TRULY DEDICATED PLAYERS. I just wanna fucking play the game and it is WARPED because of the elitists and the way GGG caters to them. I fucking HATE them now.

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:

And again sad little kid whit 17 challenges done cant stand ppl being better thx for proving my point....

Come on, don't make it worse. We all know who the little kiddo is! ;o)

Yeah you are as you have nothing better to do then post one liners whitout adding anything to the conversation.

and u have nothing to put on your resume. Try 40/40 and see an office basket ball game. The waste basket
Git R Dun!
"
Holy shit lol.

People took this topic way into tangents. No-life vs Lifers, kids vs no kids, sad wife vs happy wife...
Why all the hate over a video game. Seriously it's not like that pet monkey is going to get you a raise at work.

keep the discussions separate. There are some people on this forum that simply like to fight.

This thread is embarassing on both sides.

If you don't complete the challenges it doesn't make you any less of a player. The challenges can be done if you literally dedicate yourself to the challenges only and use one character for most of the league. If you are an alt-o-holic/just-have-fun player like myself, don't expect to get all of the challenges done.

I don't get what the big deal is about challenges anyway. i always thought it was just something extra that rewarded talented players.

The challenge envy in this thread is lol worthy.

I dont even do easy challenges take a look. full clear sewers I think I can do but whatever have not... never will. no ego just have fun. any challenge i get is by accident

ps never marry they still make samishes and back rubs as long as they think you wlll marry.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 20, 2016, 3:00:46 AM
Oftentimes, the sammiches end after marriage.

The catch is one never knows if they'll have a sammichless marriage until AFTER the plunge is made.

Beware!

:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info