Having completed 40/40, I don't see how anyone with a life can succeed at challenges

"
It's the easiest literally the easiest challenge league they have ever created like if you want impossible the x/8 leagues were impossible people without a life or without trading skills like that's impossible not this shit.

Being a T-Rex has advantages though. One of them beating the Challenges in a Week or so. I played roughly 8-12 hrs a day 5 Days a Week and I only got to this much and was burnt out near the end.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Work it, son. Work it like a job! :D

It's cool that the challenges are there for those who enjoy that kind of thing. Kudos to GGG on a better 40 task design this time around!
playing mostly 3 to 4 hours per day after job and longer on weekends, 36 challenges are doable.

myself, i never got help from others, basically play alone, selling alot of stuff but not buying much (a rats nest today, they got pretty cheap).

just reached level 90 and did the pale council today (got the bow after having bought one last week, yeah!)
i'm on my way to get the monkey although it's not really about the pet.

40 challenges is out of the question but with less time one just has to get the expectations straight.

---

seeing how top players like i_no got the challenges in some weeks by group play and just massive time investment i think the game has a serious problem with diminishing returns: it has none. my hope is with the next endgame changes they planned ... not for me but to keep the top players entertained a bit longer.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Vio, It's impossible to keep players who can devote their entire existence to PoE 'challenges' entertained longer. If it actually took them longer, they'd complain that it was taking too long, and it would also further alienate the rest (majority). It's a no-win situation for GGG.
We're what... half way through?
No doubt about it these are the easiest yet. Yes, I think about halfway now.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jul 17, 2016, 7:59:37 PM
"
tMShubar wrote:
Umm, I think your post proved the exact opposite message to me.

1.65 hours (in your case 3) is a pretty big commitment (not saying it is a bad thing - each to their own) everyday for three months.

When you factor in work (9-5 + transport) and sleep, you're not left with that many hours in a day. While 1.65h a day doesnt sound out a lot in an isolated case, it actually is to be doing it consistently. You miss one day, you have to do 3.2 h the next, miss a couple of days and you are in for 5+ hour sessions (based purely on your numbers).

You probably also did it pretty efficiently with a good build.

So yeah...

This is 40/40 he's talking about. For the top end challenge trophy, this is clearly reasonable. Or do you think everyone who logs into POE at all should be at 40/40?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
It's the easiest literally the easiest challenge league they have ever created like if you want impossible the x/8 leagues were impossible people without a life or without trading skills like that's impossible not this shit.

Last season had easier challenges imo
The 2 end-game grinds and the 300 maps from map bosses suck - worse than the lab enchants from Perandus
"

But still it is not easy and very time consuming IF you play solo. Of course with the help of a dozen friends and g820 it's easy.

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I think it's supposed to hard. Challenges? Who wants challenges that aren't, well, challenging?
I mostly play solo and had no help from 820 at all. As you see, though, I don't have 40.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info