Chat Improvements in 2.3.2

"
theslap wrote:
"
Luxiel wrote:
"
pootie3030 wrote:
Maybe this is a dumb question but is there a way to change the time stamp for those of us that aren't in the military?

What are you talking about? That is the main way to write a timestamp in most countries in the world. HH:MM, having the hours be 24h based, intead of that AM/PM nonsense...

It is a almost universal and instantly undertood system... The only country I can remember that doesn't default to this is the USA, which are always out of sync with the rest of the world when it comes to measuring units and notations.

You know, that small country, the USA has quite a few players. I'm one of them but fortunately I can read military time.
Nothing wrong with 24H time format. It isn't "military time". It is you who are asking for strange things, namely AM/PM notation, or "USA civilian time" in your terms.
I'm not saying it is something wrong with you wishing to see timestamps in the way you are used to see them, but consider how many years it took GGG to add timestamps to chat. Maybe AM/PM option will be introduced in less than 5 years from now on, but maybe not.
And tabs for different channels/private channels? Looks like there will be no such things till at least act 10.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Luxiel wrote:
"
pootie3030 wrote:
Maybe this is a dumb question but is there a way to change the time stamp for those of us that aren't in the military?

What are you talking about? That is the main way to write a timestamp in most countries in the world. HH:MM, having the hours be 24h based, intead of that AM/PM nonsense...

It is a almost universal and instantly undertood system... The only country I can remember that doesn't default to this is the USA, which are always out of sync with the rest of the world when it comes to measuring units and notations.

He's just asking if there's a way to change it to his preference. Offer some help or move along.
fuck em
Last edited by MissApril on Jul 14, 2016, 9:14:34 PM
i dont understand why we need this. i have a clock on my computer if i need to see the time.
"sorry, just started Laby"

:|
That's nice! But it seems to me that it should have been like that from the start. Poor initial design.
"
srt746 wrote:

"Still need %ITEM_NAME%?"
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
srt746 wrote:

"Still need %ITEM_NAME%?"

"sorry, ended up buying one from someone else"
"
Jigsaw wrote:
And now remove lab/trials and we have a great game.

+1
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
All this game needs to improve trading system is a freaking auction house.
www.lunaz.com/poe-fashion
www.lunaz.com/poe-filter
www.lunaz.com/poe-hidouts
Work In Progress

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info