Chat Improvements in 2.3.2

I have one question. I sometimes sit in 820, which is very busy. It winds up scrolling the chat so far that trade requests can be lost fairly quickly.

Could you store @ # % channels separately so my client could remember the non-# channel much longer? (E.g., if i momentarily uncheck global chat, I should see @tells from quite long ago even if there has been a flood of # chat in global 820).
Nice! I was waiting for these changes, it's such a quality of life improvement!
As someone with not perfect sight, I have to admit these arrows were pretty annoying.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
hdjuul wrote:
will there ever be a reply functio(/r)?
so you dont have to right click their names while scrolling trough the trade chat...
would be nice :)

Control-enter. :)
You can also press Ctrl-up/down to select the person you want to respond to.
Remove checkbox, only leave red/green dot...
"
pootie3030 wrote:
Maybe this is a dumb question but is there a way to change the time stamp for those of us that aren't in the military?

What are you talking about? That is the main way to write a timestamp in most countries in the world. HH:MM, having the hours be 24h based, intead of that AM/PM nonsense...

It is a almost universal and instantly undertood system... The only country I can remember that doesn't default to this is the USA, which are always out of sync with the rest of the world when it comes to measuring units and notations.
These changes are pretty pointless but the teasers seem exciting.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
so we are getting oasis map huh I saw that spoiler :D
So this is what you came up in 5 years , slow clap .
You meant this game has a chat function? I thought it was a single-player game :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info