when is cutthroat?

^ I've concluded that no matter how they implement a Cutthroat league, despite their best intentions and promises... it will probably end up being nothing like UO unfortunately.

IMO, the closest thing to UO PvP experience was Darktide on Asheron's Call, and ever since that nothing has come close...

UO was soooo amazing.

It's too bad that not many people still subscribe to the idea of being able to kill someone and take everything they had on their person from them.
Yes, that fixes economy automaticly. No one will be able to get their super mega gear and run around with it all the time cause sooner or later they will get ganged. Also, items and gems will sell nicely all the time while on default league no one buys gems, low or middle level gear etc. That means that pvp will be more based on skill than gear too.

It will be quite similar to UO i guess, hope PoE will also become as balanced as UO was (in some shards) eventually.
ign: Grandpa_From_Graveyard
From the way I understand it, cutthroat leageus will be temporary. 1 hour to 1 week events where everyone starts with nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info