when is cutthroat?

when am i gonna get to be in a cutthroat league
Greatness at any cost -Dark Confidant
Exactly what i'm wondering aswell
Ya, it would be nice if GGG gives some comments about pvp, so we could know whats going on.
ign: Grandpa_From_Graveyard
I wonder if we will be able to transfer characters into cutthroat league. That'd be sweet!
I think devs don't read this part of the forum :x
any devs can answer this question? coz pvpers would love to know when :))
I hope, that Cut the throat will be at the same level as normal/hardcore league. I know TON of ppl who want this league. I hope that another beta testing will be soon.

Last edited by Lyncz on Mar 5, 2013, 6:55:43 AM
Economy is cuthroat will be extremely diferent and nice. Middle quality gear will be mostly used cause no one will desire to run with best gear :)
ign: Grandpa_From_Graveyard
A bump for this thread.

Myself and my friends joined this game after seeing the videos of cutthroat and now a little disappointed we cant try it.

Any Dev feedback would be appreciated on this.

Im sure a standalone cutthroat league could be set up quickly.

Same. The reason I was mostly excited for this game was for a cutthroat league. Honestly, after spending a ton of hours in diablo 3... grinding for the sake of grinding just doesn't seem fun anymore.

I think the game is really well done, but I've lost interest in games that are just leveling up and finding gear...

I have started some LLD lvl 28 pvp which is kind of fun, but cutthroat league would be so much more fun, actually being able to go out and hunt people etc. This would be the closest thing to UO I've played, except that it would be instanced.

Would be so exciting to hear some kind of progress update on cutthroat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info