[2.5] Saltizard's Raging Summoner [CI SRS]

"
_Shini_Gami_ wrote:
First time trying srs and currently loving it.

But I'm not sure about ele equilibrium, as far as i can see
srs only deals fire damage (converted from physical) and no other ele damage
so what's the point of ele equilibrium

Thanks for your time putting this guide togheter

Have a nice day

Minions dont trigger EE. U use something like cold spells or lightning spells to trigger it and reduce the resistances of enemies for the fire dmg of ur minion.
"
solidghost wrote:
"
_Shini_Gami_ wrote:

Have a nice day

Minions dont trigger EE. U use something like cold spells or lightning spells to trigger it and reduce the resistances of enemies for the fire dmg of ur minion.

what about cold damage added with hatred?

anyhow, question for OP, how does this compare to life / hybrid version of srs? im planing to remake srs which on standard mainly for casual maping. Would ~100 magic find (and consequently loss of stats) be fine for yellow maps?
"
fidodidohr wrote:
"
solidghost wrote:
"
_Shini_Gami_ wrote:

Have a nice day

what about cold damage added with hatred?

anyhow, question for OP, how does this compare to life / hybrid version of srs? im planing to remake srs which on standard mainly for casual maping. Would ~100 magic find (and consequently loss of stats) be fine for yellow maps?

I didn't really play the Life version a lot myself, but pure Life with a kaom's or CI is better than hybrid i would say, but you probably have to start hybrid on the start on a league anyway, before you get some gear and switch to pure something.

For the dps and magic find version, you can pretty much rip a good part of the damage, specially for yellow map, with the setup i have right now, i can kill most red map bosses in under 10s, so you'll be fine!
Can I get the 5L staff with +3 to fire gems or it must be 6L???
"
trampo23 wrote:
Can I get the 5L staff with +3 to fire gems or it must be 6L???

let me answer that for you:
crafting +2 fire is easy enough with alts and some luck, +1/+2 on the other hand is quite hard to get. there is a method that requires 3 masters at level 8 to do and several exalts that will give you a guaranteed +1/+2 but getting a 6l base is usually only costs a few exalts so it's much better to invest in a 6l base first than trying your luck at six-linking later.

if you are interested the master crafting method is:
get a white staff (6l 18% block implicit is the best choice)
put a cheap crafted mod on it (doesn't matter, as long as you only pay a few trans or augs for it)
use a regal hoping for +2 fire, if you get it go to the next step, if not use a scouring and repeat (may take many tried, it took me 50+ to do mine)
remove the cheap crafted mod on a bench and then craft multiple crafted mods (2ex requires level 8 elreon), cannot roll attack mods (1ex requires level 8 catarina), cannot roll caster mods (5blessed requires level 8 vagan) and mana leaving only a open prefix.
use and exalted orb for a guaranteed +1 gems (when you have +2 to fire the only non caster and non attack prefixes that you can roll are mana and +1 gems, and you already blocked mana so the only possible prefix is +1 gems)
clean the crafted mods and now you have a +1/+2 staff ready to further craft or multimod

total cost = 4ex + xx regals and scours

i have a question of my own: is it really worth it getting the "Written in Blood" node from the tree? you get 17% es (10 + 5 + 2 from int node) and 10 str when you could get 1% more from the scion wheel or maybe the witch flask noded (i really like them in general, expecially on CI builds).
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
"
dolan_grey wrote:
i have a question of my own: is it really worth it getting the "Written in Blood" node from the tree? you get 17% es (10 + 5 + 2 from int node) and 10 str when you could get 1% more from the scion wheel or maybe the witch flask noded (i really like them in general, expecially on CI builds).

Personnal preference, i don't really like the flask node since they nerfed the Ruby/Topaz/Sapphire flasks max res, and about the Written in Blood, i needed the strength, but if you get enough strength from somewhere else, then yeah, it's probably better to take some more 6% ES nodes than this
Great BUILD!!! Plaing it now at Essence League )
My Gear at the moment:

Last edited by aledvan on Sep 17, 2016, 7:08:14 AM
How far can you get with a 5l pledge or 6 link +2 staff? Maybe a 5 link
"
zenixmoo wrote:
How far can you get with a 5l pledge or 6 link +2 staff? Maybe a 5 link

I have a chara on Essence league following this build wich is lvl 71 ( so hybrid atm ) with a 5L +1 fire staff and running low lvl maps up till 5 now. Mana wise i'm struggling to keep up with the casting and still fragile as i don't have good gear yet. Damage wise with the +1 fire skulls kill white-blue crowds fast, some rare/ bosses with annoying curses or auras take a bit longer though. So with a 5/6L +2 or PoH you could go to mid tier maps with no problem i guess.
Also have this chara on standard lvl 79 with a 5L +3 staff ( a drop ! ^^ )and blazing tru tier 10 maps atm so i just can imagine what this would be like with a 6L one.

Gear on standard

Spoiler

Want to make the switch to CI after the 5 lvl's i think coz chaos damage hits really hard atm.

passive Tree

Last edited by Virevly on Sep 21, 2016, 6:25:55 AM
You can bye 6link two-hand AXE by 15-20c and using Essence make it +2 Fire:
Like this:

Or bye empty 6link staf by 1.5EX and use the same Essence:

Last edited by aledvan on Sep 21, 2016, 8:05:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info