Pvp Tier list

how do you even get 12 jewels? seriously can someone show me a viable skill tree that picks up 12 jewels?
I was being pseudo-hyperbolic, but they really do use a shit ton of jewels. And there are 14 jewel grand spectrum trees floating around.

You sure do pay close attention to PvP for someone who shines their hate boner daily. :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
gg trees
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
1235 wrote:
how do you even get 12 jewels? seriously can someone show me a viable skill tree that picks up 12 jewels?

Glad to see you changed you mind about pvp.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
That life tree is pretty crap tbh. Just avoiding jewel 13-14 (the out of the way ones) you could have a much more solid character with the points better distributed.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Sep 9, 2016, 7:07:55 AM
"
MullaXul wrote:
That life tree is pretty crap tbh. Just avoiding jewel 13-14 (the out of the way ones) you could have a much more solid character with the points better distributed.

On a grand spectrum build, every additional grand spectrum boost your damage exponentially to sky high levels.
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
1235 wrote:

Glad to see you changed you mind about pvp.

no
to get the last jewel slots u had to spend 4 points, so that's 5 passive points for just one jewel and let's say +40 strength at best, that could be 25% increased life
"
1235 wrote:
to get the last jewel slots u had to spend 4 points, so that's 5 passive points for just one jewel and let's say +40 strength at best, that could be 25% increased life

Do you realize what's stacking Grand Spectrum does ?
Last edited by IceDeal on Sep 9, 2016, 9:06:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info