Pvp Tier list

update pls :/
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
fireball is pretty good
"
unlucky_child wrote:
update pls :/

Busy atm.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia

I'll update it for you.

Tier 1: EA/LA, Ice Shot, Shin
Tier 2: Lacerate, Earthquake, something + high/max block Aegis, SRS + caustic cloud
Everything else: literally shit.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Last edited by I_am_Upset on Sep 5, 2016, 2:33:34 PM
"

I'll update it for you.

Tier 2: Lacerate, Earthquake, something + high/max block Aegis, SRS + caustic cloud

You might have forgotten that above your tier 1 is the bear trap at tier 0 and herald build at tier 0,5. Also I'm fairly sure a character like jorge's flameblaster could take out all the bowers and probably shin too (or any zerphi build for that matter), if they were to duel. Also barrage in any form would beat all of those other bow skills. Otherwise it is a fine update
Last edited by lapiz on Sep 5, 2016, 3:17:26 PM
I think ur exalt cost tier is not quite accurate, you can literally have a gc build that cost over 500 ex in gear yet you stated 50+...

for exemple i used GC for a while and my build in total is more than a thousand ex invested.

I would remove the cost for builds since the possibilities are just endless, you can have from 50 to 1000 it depends on your budget...
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
LA is useless, EA is less stronger.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 5, 2016, 4:20:35 PM
"
lapiz wrote:
"

I'll update it for you.

You might have forgotten that above your tier 1 is the bear trap at tier 0 and herald build at tier 0,5. Also I'm fairly sure a character like jorge's flameblaster could take out all the bowers and probably shin too (or any zerphi build for that matter), if they were to duel. Also barrage in any form would beat all of those other bow skills. Otherwise it is a fine update

I just went on the most obnoxious, prolific builds out there (with exception to Shin). EA and LA are still massive problems 'cause they're apparently very cheap and easy to build into. Especially considering you can do EA with a fucking Quill Rain, and LA one-shots like nobody's business. Bear Trap really only seems to be known in our little circle, otherwise it's just an annoyance when it doesn't kill you. Girlcan's flameblast is good enough mainly because of his cast speed and AoE, but again, not a lot of people seem to go with Flameblast, at least not much that I see.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
. EA and LA are still massive problems 'cause they're apparently very cheap and easy to build into.

yeah icedeal's reach LA kills me in 6-8 shots from 5.5k ES + 4.5k ES.
while i can one shot 11k ES.

LA is not cheap. and i repeat, LA is useless shit now. (even before nerf, it had started getting outdated and useless already)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 5, 2016, 5:24:23 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
. EA and LA are still massive problems 'cause they're apparently very cheap and easy to build into.

yeah icedeal's reach LA kills me in 6-8 shots from 5.5k ES + 4.5k ES.
while i can one shot 11k ES.

LA is not cheap. and i repeat, LA is useless shit now. (even before nerf, it had started getting outdated and useless already)

Once even you said that this bow gave you the same dps as the brood twine:

Even with inquisitor nerfed, this could be used with Elementalist or simply Pathfinder (thinking about penetration), or by going Avatar of fire (might be a stupid idea). Anyway this bow is very cheap and there are other options too. I guess you feel that LA gets countered by more and more things, but that's just the smell of balance most of us surprisingly got with this patch. Outside of LA you still have many skill options for bows tho, imo overall bow skills didn't get any worse if not better in this patch.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info