[2.3] LL Crit Reach Of The Ass (Millions Of DPS, Atziri Viable, With Videos)

"
Geisalt wrote:
drop added chaos damage and use void manip instead? void will boost the atziri flask too; a bit less hit damage ( it will still scale on atziri flask and assa traits) but double dipping on poison -> bigger scaling in the end.

Yes i know, added chaos is improved by increased proj and chaos damage, but with atzizi, assa trait and phys proj i think void manip is better.

it's interresting to see a ll bow poison build. if only you could find a way to generate frenzy charges q_q , but blood rage degen is a pain in the ass ... well if you could counter this, with 2 frenzy near your tree, you could get 5 frenzy, 20% more damage on hit 20% on poison. A nice addition.

Maybe a frenzy skill gem + faster attack to reload once in a while

It would be hard to incorporate frenzy charges, but it would be nice if they were free somehow haha (without having to spend any points).

I was thinking about replacing the poison gem with Void Manipulation to see how that works out. I'm not trying to min max on poison damage, but rather physical/chaos/poison/bleed all at the same time. Combined with crit + knockback (bleed will kick in as well). Min/maxing on the TOTAL damage output from all the sources combined, is the whole point of the build.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jul 13, 2016, 10:12:09 PM

"

This guide is a LOWLIFE BUILD, NOT a LIFE BASED ONE and mind you, Life based have always lagged behind lowlife builds in terms of dps no matter what you do, since you get more perks due to curse and all kinds of auras you can get by going lowlife.

totally wrong.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1674910
hi 20M dps life build.

low life couldnt improve the dps for this build.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
"
"
Geisalt wrote:
drop added chaos damage and use void manip instead? void will boost the atziri flask too; a bit less hit damage ( it will still scale on atziri flask and assa traits) but double dipping on poison -> bigger scaling in the end.

Yes i know, added chaos is improved by increased proj and chaos damage, but with atzizi, assa trait and phys proj i think void manip is better.

it's interresting to see a ll bow poison build. if only you could find a way to generate frenzy charges q_q , but blood rage degen is a pain in the ass ... well if you could counter this, with 2 frenzy near your tree, you could get 5 frenzy, 20% more damage on hit 20% on poison. A nice addition.

It would be hard to incorporate frenzy charges, but it would be nice if they were free somehow haha (without having to spend any points).

I was thinking about replacing the poison gem with Void Manipulation to see how that works out. I'm not trying to min max on poison damage, but rather physical/chaos/poison/bleed all at the same time. Combined with crit + knockback (bleed will kick in as well). Min/maxing on the TOTAL damage output from all the sources combined, is the whole point of the build.

do your math, numbers never lie :p
"
Geisalt wrote:
"
"
Geisalt wrote:

do your math, numbers never lie :p

I did a lot of swapping around, the current setup does the most damage. The only thing I didn't try is swapping VM with Poison. But i'm working on other builds at the moment, so the build is currently dismantled.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Interesting to see a low life rotc build.

But why would you not use crown of eyes + PA for 30% more damage? Can't imagine that its because of the resists on a rare head.
Running a low life build without PA kinda wastes a lot of potential don't you think?

If resists are a problem, you could just drop blasphemy + proj. weakness and run purity of elements.
30% more dmg is a huge deal, as it would double dip all your dps.
"
Interesting to see a low life rotc build.

But why would you not use crown of eyes + PA for 30% more damage? Can't imagine that its because of the resists on a rare head.
Running a low life build without PA kinda wastes a lot of potential don't you think?

If resists are a problem, you could just drop blasphemy + proj. weakness and run purity of elements.
30% more dmg is a huge deal, as it would double dip all your dps.

Pain Attunement does not work with CoE. Only increases and reductions apply through CoE, not MORE modifiers.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jul 14, 2016, 5:16:50 PM

"
I did a lot of swapping around, the current setup does the most damage. The only thing I didn't try is swapping VM with Poison. But i'm working on other builds at the moment, so the build is currently dismantled.

yeah, i'm not talking about tooltip dps, but effective real dps, void manip will give better damage in the end because of it's double dip on poison. At this amount of damage it's not really perceivable, only maths will give you the true numbers.

Believe in me or do maths to verify if you want.
"
Geisalt wrote:

"

yeah, i'm not talking about tooltip dps, but effective real dps, void manip will give better damage in the end because of it's double dip on poison. At this amount of damage it's not really perceivable, only maths will give you the true numbers.

Believe in me or do maths to verify if you want.

I wasn't talking about the tooltip dps (and I never trust the tooltip DPS, it's almost always wrong). I was talking about testing the damage in-game, specifically Uber Atziri runs. My current setup does the most damage. If you don't believe me, then run Uber Atziri with the different setups and you'll see the difference.

There is a difference between theoretical damage output (calculated) vs. actual DPS by testing it (i.e. killing Uber Bosses) and seeing which one gives you more damage. By testing it you then prove your calculations (or disprove) in terms of which setup does more damage.

I don't believe anyone, nor myself, I always test my calculations to confirm them. You should too. That means, if you don't have the build to test with, then you can't confirm your "maths."

Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jul 15, 2016, 10:39:12 AM
i have similar builds to confirm my statements. Atziri is not a good test because she could have more chaos res than other bosses. It would explain why pure physical gives better results but not the difference on added chaos compared to void manip.

anyway, it's easy to calculate, however i do not believe that you can perceive the difference on uber atziri.
Last edited by Geisalt on Jul 15, 2016, 11:37:25 AM
"
Geisalt wrote:
i have similar builds to confirm my statements. Atziri is not a good test because she could have more chaos res than other bosses. It would explain why pure physical gives better results but not the difference on added chaos compared to void manip.

anyway, it's easy to calculate, however i do not believe that you can perceive the difference on uber atziri.

You would have to test it with this exact build. The tree/gear/gems all matter 100%, otherwise your math will be inaccurate.

We are not only scaling physical damage, have you looked at the build at all? We are scaling Physical, BLEED, Chaos and CRIT (with a bow, i.e. crit bow nodes are picked that have physical damage boost). We are maximizing on TOTAL maximum damage possible by combining all of these sources (not just physical, or just chaos). This setup yields the most damage.

Also, Uber runs consists of several different types of Uber bosses (and Uber Mobs) that have a big health pool with various resistances. So it is a great way to test your end-game build with the "hardest" content. All other content is basically insta-kill and can't be used to test high damage builds like this.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jul 15, 2016, 12:08:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info