With the best streamers leaving the game there is noone to watch :<

I'm going to do a stream of me scrubbing in normal docks to 60 while screaming Metallica karaoke for 2 months.
"
I'm going to do a stream of me scrubbing in normal docks to 60 while screaming Metallica karaoke for 2 months.

I'll watch this while I run on my treadmill.
Cool!
"
watching an awkward streamer sit on his ass and play poe is just like watching highly-competitive sports with top athletes from around the world playing intensely trying to win a world cup

lol
"
Jaille wrote:
"
watching an awkward streamer sit on his ass and play poe is just like watching highly-competitive sports with top athletes from around the world playing intensely trying to win a world cup

lol

Was watching the CS:GO ESL Cologne finals shit had 360k concurrent viewers on twitch when I had to go to work.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Tbh I'm glad. Maybe now they won't brainwash people into thinking everything needs to be nerfed or that you have to rush to 100, or that items are broken even though it takes normal people much longer to obtain. Maybe GGG will focus on making the game good for the 99% now instead of the 1% no life squad.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
Tbh I'm glad. Maybe now they won't brainwash people into thinking everything needs to be nerfed or that you have to rush to 100, or that items are broken even though it takes normal people much longer to obtain. Maybe GGG will focus on making the game good for the 99% now instead of the 1% no life squad.

+1

Tho I still think it's hilarious as fuck that these poe elite pros complained about Lv100 too easy then GGG nerfs exp just for them elite pros then they bitch again saying Lv100 is too hard so they quit the game.

Such hardcore....
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
The game would be far better off without them.
"
The game would be far better off without them.

Totally. I remember there were no plans for i tink it was a 1 week or 1 month SC league event and streamers QQed so hard that GGG made a HC one too.

Tells you something when the top players get what they want while the rest suffer from this dictatorship.
Why would you watch people play a game that you can play?

I can get watching someone play a game you dont have or cant play asi do this most of the time i watch streams... but if i can play the same game there is no point watching someone else play it o.o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info