Name the first video game that got you into video game as a kid

Bruce Lee - Commodore 64

I played few hours only but it has been enough.
From that i never stopped to play and now will probably end on Path of Exile i think with the thousands hours i invested in playing / managing MG around video games / hosting servers / non profit organization or profit one / flooding forums it's time to simply stop.
When i'm watching back i have no regrets about all this time spent on virtual things it was ( still ) a great walk.

ETA => One more league - one beer and time to finaly fishing.

;)
Hf :)
My love for games started with my all time favorite 'Warcraft III'. I still play to this day, even though the player base is considerably smaller :(
"
Ethan_GGG wrote:
My love for games started with my all time favorite 'Warcraft III'. I still play to this day, even though the player base is considerably smaller :(

Jesus so many hours on it aswell !
Well mostly only TD / Footman / Castle defense / Récréations few times per years in bootcamp now.

In my top 3 best games of all times for sure !
Hf :)
Apogee games. Especially Hocus Pocus, Raptor and Wacky Wheels. Also Major Striker, Commander Keen, Duke Nukem, Monster Bash and Bio Menace. Can't tell you exactly which one. My dad had a lot of PC games back in the day and the Apogee ones always stroke me as the most exciting ones.

On this beauty :

After Castlevania 3 this was my other first love affair

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 9, 2016, 7:07:14 PM
"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
Ethan_GGG wrote:

Jesus so many hours on it aswell !
Well mostly only TD / Footman / Castle defense / Récréations few times per years in bootcamp now.

In my top 3 best games of all times for sure !

I know what you mean! I still can't turn down a game of Element TD or Footmen Frenzy 4.2 (the best version of course).
"
TheWretch wrote:
After Castlevania 3 this was my other first love affair

That game was pure dope, esp. in two player mode.

e: Fun fact: In the german version both protagonists were robots. I don't miss the times where we had to import games from Austria just to see red blood.^^
Last edited by Sa_Re on Aug 10, 2016, 2:24:10 PM
^ Yes it was! Ya I remember that, Probotector!!

Contra just sounds so much cooler ( especially given that it came out right after the Iran/Contra affair). Nintendo used to be cheeky
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
For me it was Bard's Tale on the Commodore 64, still have the game :)
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info