New Microtransactions - Siren Trident, Titan Maul and Radiant Axe

"

The word "trident" comes from the French word trident, which in turn comes from the Latin word tridens or tridentis: tri "three" and dentes "teeth". Sanskrit trishula is compound of tri त्रि "three""".

from the wiki on tridents^

Maybe rename it to
'Sirent Septem' or 'Sirent Septi'

Or just "Siren's Spear" if want something simple since all are just types of spears.

GGG can't count. GGG doesn't know what bolt is. What else...
My only problem with the MTX's is the trident, It looks like it's cut in half or half the size it should be.... looks really strange.

I've used trident's in small game hunting and fishing, they are absurdly longer than you think they would be as is their intended purpose of exploiting range.
Last edited by KojiBear on Jul 7, 2016, 11:39:14 PM
I actually really like the maul and the axe
How about performance/endgame/QoL/trading patches? Its like they want to lose their playerbase. I mean hc prophecy was dead after 2weeks in.
No see guys, the Siren Trident started as 3-prong, but then the Siren's song lured 4 more prongs and they are now stuck forever.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
etaloisuf wrote:
How about performance/endgame/QoL/trading patches? Its like they want to lose their playerbase. I mean hc prophecy was dead after 2weeks in.

Yeah art guys, GET ON THOSE BUGFIXES YOU SLACKERS!!!!
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Good job GGG. That maul has convinced me to buy the Prophecy supporter pack!
"
XPhantasmaX wrote:
With the trident MTX. GGG you have to give us spears/halberds as a base weapon in this game. These weapon types should be the "longest" weapon range in the game.

I definitely agree on new weapon bases. But technically we already have halberds. Just look at some of the two handed axes. Especially the unique ones.

They're not labeled as polearms, but really, isn't that all a polearm was? An axe or sword on a stick. Or in the case of the warscythe, a farm implement on a stick.

Spears and crossbows would be nice, though. Crossbows could easily be the red variant of bows, requiring strength. Maybe give them a slow attack speed with a higher critical strike chance (or implicit pierce chance?).
Bring back race seasons.
Thanks ggg, just what we need another Microtransactions. Instead of game fixes!
Who needs remodeling butt ugly weapons like the Karui Maul ,when we can just make you pay for it separately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info