New Microtransactions - Siren Trident, Titan Maul and Radiant Axe

Titan-Maul skin is too small considering it's name. The thing needs to be twice as thick!
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Wow so many MTX coming out back to back yet you guys cant fix the game. Cash out harder damn.
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
"
Gunslingerx64 wrote:
Wow so many MTX coming out back to back yet you guys cant fix the game. Cash out harder damn.

The people who make MTX and the people who "fix the game" are not the same people.
Further, the MTX pay the bills for the extra people they've hired to "fix the game."
I'm not sure how you construe the fundraising model they've utilized since the game began (and one you have participated in several times) as being a "cash out" given the above, aside from willful ignorance.
when the world make you cry you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrsynT1Yplo

HAHA
NOJTF8
"
Rowanbane wrote:
NOJTF8

GO AWAY YOU FAKE
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Could you guys make a Gore Vortex? I mean how cool would a swirling bloody pool be?! Also a demonic one could be cool too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info